Photoshop requests answered

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
Im still waiting on the eg hatch lol is it giving u trouble ?

Sent from tapataalllkk
i posted a gag one lol, the skyline hatch i did it regular and i was like this is just a stock hatch he wanted something interesting lol

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
absolutely! pm me and tell me what ya got! I'm always down for tips and tricks to make my work different!
:D
SpdkilzEX has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove SpdkilzEX from the recipient list and send the message again.

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
SpdkilzEX has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove SpdkilzEX from the recipient list and send the message again.
try it again real quick? i tried changing something

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is SpdkilzEX or anyone else offering to photoshop pictures anymore? Im curious to see what my black civic would look like with polished HX and gunmetal painted inner spoke edges.

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
Is SpdkilzEX or anyone else offering to photoshop pictures anymore? Im curious to see what my black civic would look like with polished HX and gunmetal painted inner spoke edges.
Sh!t I completely forgot about this forum due to inactivity in over a year haha I suppose I can. It may just take a couple days due to working a lot. I belive I may have some time by the end of the week.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sh!t I completely forgot about this forum due to inactivity in over a year haha I suppose I can. It may just take a couple days due to working a lot. I belive I may have some time by the end of the week.
Hey, you're doing me a favor. Only a jerk would rush you. Thanks, buddy.

SpdkilzEX

SpdkilzEX
Hey, you're doing me a favor. Only a jerk would rush you. Thanks, buddy.
What I need from you is some good light high resolution pictures of your car and what you want me to do. Also give good detail of how you want me to do it color wise ok? Not to be picky but It makes it easier for me if you get me the highest resolution pictures as possible

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What I need from you is some good light high resolution pictures of your car and what you want me to do. Also give good detail of how you want me to do it color wise ok? Not to be picky but It makes it easier for me if you get me the highest resolution pictures as possible
I'll Private Message you for further details.