pic of my 89 hatch

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome.

please read the forum rules, and enjoy the forum.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome:

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think that the one thing you need is drop, that way the car looks like it isn't a foot off the ground. But it looks really good though

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
biz, is that your lover?

but welcome man. lower that beast and enjoy the site:hi:

boostedhonda

5+ Year Member
yup i know guys its going to the ground...she sits on 17in motegi...How much drop you think i can get..also what inexepensive springs can i get..I don't have deep pockets right now....

immigrant_72

immigrant_72
5+ Year Member
yup i know guys its going to the ground...she sits on 17in motegi...How much drop you think i can get..also what inexepensive springs can i get..I don't have deep pockets right now....
Nice bro..im likin it but as everyone said yes drop it down!
i got eibach racing springs that do ok...only like 150-200$ dependin
there are obviously better options out there tho but its hard on a budget i kno lol

boostedhonda

5+ Year Member
Nice bro..im likin it but as everyone said yes drop it down!
i got eibach racing springs that do ok...only like 150-200$ dependin
there are obviously better options out there tho but its hard on a budget i kno lol
Whatz up buddy..I am thinking about coilovers..anywhere from 1-4in drop..

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what ever you do dont, get ebay coil overs.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everyone on here always tells avryone else to drop their car. I never did :lol: I don't care what they think of my hatch. I''ll do what I want when I want and use whatever product I want. ;) To be honest, your car looks fine the way it sits. :thumbs up and if this is your daily driver then think of the winter time and the snow.

but yeah, the only advice I can give you on suspension is what Green said. Don't get ebay coilovers!

boostedhonda

5+ Year Member
Everyone on here always tells avryone else to drop their car. I never did :lol: I don't care what they think of my hatch. I''ll do what I want when I want and use whatever product I want. ;) To be honest, your car looks fine the way it sits. :thumbs up and if this is your daily driver then think of the winter time and the snow.

but yeah, the only advice I can give you on suspension is what Green said. Don't get ebay coilovers!
Thanks...I want to drop it it would look way better atlease thats what i think.....As far as ebay coilovers yea i know stay away...

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont slam it, just lower it moderately.

read bottom of my sig.

boostedhonda

5+ Year Member
I am going to get coilovers an go about 2 1/2...that should sit good i hope...might have to get camber kit...

immigrant_72

immigrant_72
5+ Year Member
ya probably unless u wana go thru those tires twice as fast as normal lol. thats a good drop amount esp with 17"s =) like mine