Pic of my 90 CRX

Rakurai

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The body kit's a Wings West.... with a S2000 yellow. The interior, im gonna get steamed clean once i get a job... if i ever do. I don't know what kind of rim im gonna get, but it has to be a light weight one... and no low profile tires.

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice :thumbs up I love bright colours like yellow!

jdmcrxsi91

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car!i really like dat kit is dat da wings west rs kit?what kind of motor swap r u planning on doin?if u r tryin to go da cheap way i would do a zc!dats what i have n mine n i like it!

Rakurai

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well... if i had money for a swap... it would be for a B18C5, but i dont have a penny (i have $12 acticaly). I am looking at a ZC swap for it. Im still waiting for my sister's ex to let me know about his cousin, cause he has a motor thats just sitting around at his house.

Rakurai

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well... I just went to the local "ricer" store. They said that a ZC swap would be around $1,200 with dual cam, and the ECU. And while i was there, they said that short shifters were $40 for steel ones.

stealthsi009

sTEalth MOde
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good. I would put some black housing headlights and corner lights and paint the wheels some darker color that would loook sweet mang :banana:

HB96R

Banned
Rakurai said:
Here is a pic of my new CRX. Hopefuly i will be able to get some more pics soon.

i kinda doubt this is his car , i saw this picture on a website for for sale cars, and he claims this is the only pic he has ???? if he was the real owner hed have more !!!!

Rakurai

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HB96R said:
i kinda doubt this is his car , i saw this picture on a website for for sale cars, and he claims this is the only pic he has ???? if he was the real owner hed have more !!!!
Yo Dufus (HB96R) ... go to page 3, theres more pics there. And if you dont believe its my car, ask Monstre... hes had a ride in it :D .

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Do I need to post a pic of me and him with the car? Idiot. We're not some f**kin losers saying "O yea, this is our car, its not really ours, we just saw it for sale took some pics of it and such you know." No. Thats Rakurais CRX. He bought it, its his.