Pic of the new rims 16' HFP

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I apologise for that comment but the civic and the ram are the vehicles I currently own that are for sale. If you look hard enough you can get some amazing deals. I only paied $2850 for the civic with 120,000 miles on it 97' 4 door ex excelent condition from the first owner with laminated doncumentation of all work done. I put 20,000 miles on the car and will still make a profit when i sell it. If that makes me a damn idiot then i must be a damn idiot. I only came here to find out if the rims would fit and to see if people liked them. The consensus is they will fit and everybody likes the rims, this will make the car look better and help the sale of it. The people on dodgetalk.com were more then helpful and nice about it when i had questions about the truck.
I'm pretty sure you didn't tell them that their trucks fell out of cracker jack boxes.

Yes the rims will fit (the bolt pattern is 4x100 for future reference), yes they look fine. The offset is a little wonky but it will work.

Any other questions about your civic?

7schulz

5+ Year Member
you're right i didnt tell them that, i love that truck i bought her new, but they also didnt call me a damn idiot for making multiple threads. I posted the rims correctly in the for sale thread i just also mentioned it when i got pics b.c everyone wanted to see the rims and if i can make some extra money over christmas so be it.
why will the 55 offset look wonky? Do i need some wheel spacers to make it look right? If so what brand? How many mm spacer do i need and whats a good price and place to buy.
thanks

7schulz

5+ Year Member
if 40 is the normal offset and 55 is the offset of these rims should i go all the way up to 25mm wheel spacer to give it the better look?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
d00d..you're insulting people, not a way to sell stuff, especially if your new.

So, kindly GTFO.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
d00d..you're insulting people, not a way to sell stuff, especially if your new.

So, kindly GTFO.
Lol. Why, you wouldn't want to electronically transfer $600 to a noob who makes fun of Civics on a Civic forum? And quotes that he "likes money"?

7schulz

5+ Year Member
I apologised for the coment, it may have been a little rude. The rims aren't for sale any more so would someone be kind enough to help me figure out what i need to make them look right on my car.