Pic Request from EM1 Owners

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys, when I bought my EM1 6 years ago the former owner had installed white face gauge overlays. It also had white face gauges in A-pillar pod so I just let this stuff alone since I planned on boosting.

Today I pulled the triple gauge pod and in a couple weeks the turbo system will follow. I'm trying to make the car "more stock". I'm wondering what the factory gauge cluster looks like at night.

Could an EM1 owner take a picture of their factory cluster with their lights on at night so I can get the idea? Please no flash or other lights...

THANKS!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

shitty pic, but u get the point

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got it thanks, definitely want to lose the white face gauges.

Mad-Mike

5+ Year Member
Yea I got white face gauges on my EM1 aswell. I would like to put stock ones on but don't know where to buy them at.

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the white faces should just be overlays. You need to remove them, problem is they probably have an adhesive on the backside which is most likely going to give poor results once removed.

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why is it that my cluster lights up more like this only with white face gauges?

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My cluster lights up like this one:

NOT LIKE THIS ONE:

The top picture has lights shinning on the gauges vs the bottom where the gauges are illuminated from the back of the gauge face. Why is this? They are the same clusters...

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Second picture is a lot darker? It took you 15 mins and you still didn't find an EM1 gauge cluster? What did you search for? Crocodiles?

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Second picture is a lot darker? It took you 15 mins and you still didn't find an EM1 gauge cluster? What did you search for? Crocodiles?
You can find 9 million pictures of them, finding one at night with the lights on was a bit more difficult.

Yes, the second picture is darker and the amber lights are 10x brighter.