peter

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the rims are not usually "honda-type" wheels but :thumbup: for sumtin different

NOSescalade

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont know how you made me like the "euro style" but for some reason your car pulls it off. Looks awesome bro. Oh yea the TYC 1 piece headlights look so much better than the halos. >`

EastBay_Hatch

Bay Area Youngin
5+ Year Member
Dam man that looks clean i like it. I really like ur style it looks good. And the pictures are great to. Good job man

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Car looks real good! I really like those wheels, just because they're something different.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It'd look so much better if it had different taillights (OEM), different headlights (some sort of OEM), and different exhaust (-3 tips). And I think that's a weird rear lip or something there.

olehenri

5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
It'd look so much better if it had different taillights (OEM), different headlights (some sort of OEM), and different exhaust (-3 tips). And I think that's a weird rear lip or something there.
Then it would be original!
I dont like that! =)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
olehenri said:
Then it would be original!
I dont like that! =)
I think you meant it woulnd't be original.

Sorry, but the individual things you have done to your car also aren't original. The wheels are probably the least common to see on a Civic. Here we see those kinds of headlights and tailights on many many Civcs though. Not to mention how many Civics I see with four exhaust tips.

We have a certain name for cars like that around here, but I'm not trying to insult you.