Pic`s of my "Euro" Coupe :)

olehenri

5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I think you meant it woulnd't be original.

Sorry, but the individual things you have done to your car also aren't original. The wheels are probably the least common to see on a Civic. Here we see those kinds of headlights and tailights on many many Civcs though. Not to mention how many Civics I see with four exhaust tips.

We have a certain name for cars like that around here, but I'm not trying to insult you.

This is the style i like, and many others! =)

I dont like things that look boring, head lights and tails sticks out and make a "profile" of the car, same with the rims, i love that they almost never are on a civic ;)

I like it spescial!

Yes, everyone got different taste, and thanks for that! =)

Tim85_19

Dutch EJ9
5+ Year Member
olehenri said:
Why go the rice way?

I like the german style =) Different than Rice and US!
it's different, that's true again..

next up will be a VW? or Audi? ;) :P

stowey

5+ Year Member
really liking the colour. just makes that car imo. Very nice ride dude.

Jipstar

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How the heck do you cope with the rubbing of the tyres with the fenders?

Doesn't that irritate you? They have to rub every EVERY LITTLE suspension travel with that off set...

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
It'd look so much better if it had different taillights (OEM), different headlights (some sort of OEM), and different exhaust (-3 tips). And I think that's a weird rear lip or something there.

id totally have to disagree with you. it would get totally picked on here in the states. But you know what, it flows very nicely. and im in love with the deep dish look. its so nice on your car!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I love it just because i'm a huge fan of crazy offset wheels. I love to see them on VW"s and i'm really liking it on this civic.

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i must be the only on club civic who doesn't like your wheels, other then that it's a fairly clean car. i guess keep up the good work.

Jipstar

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
olehenri said:
How do you know if it`s rubbing or not? ;)

Look at the offset bro and how close it's to the fender and do you math lol.

I to ain't feeling the rims and colour mostly. Don't get me wrong, it's still very nice, but not my style. Congrats to all the work done.

olehenri

5+ Year Member
hehe :D thanks dudes :P

Cool to see how pepole respond to the car!

Im totally inlove with it my self, from the first day i saw it in the ad, so im trying to do my best to keep it clean and my style, i love the paint the most, specially the effect in it!!

about rubbing, its really no problem, it rubs a little now after the engine swap, but no worries, im going heighten the car a little bit to, when i get the time, it`s just to low to drive with here =)

It is mad rolled fenders on the car, that is why it dont rub as mutch!
Think you see good how the fenders are modded here =)

Taken last spring =)

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah ur car is pretty much sex to me, lol

awsome car dude

3DScott

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mine rubs really bad. i can only have two people in my car =[. If i have 3 they have to sit in the middle in the back.

olehenri

5+ Year Member
thanks =)

It rubd with full car, but, i allways try to drive as nice as possible, and with max 2 extra persons