Pics after a wash

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the replies. Most recent mod was Progress rear sway bar. I'm getting Tokico D-Specs next

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your car is f*N nice dude. i like it. not too fond of the color but it still looks sick.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your car is f*N nice dude. i like it. not too fond of the color but it still looks sick.
Oh man, the color is was kills! Its what makes is so nice. Specially here in AZ with the amazing weather we have this time of year. That car just looks like it wants to be driven around phx. :cool:

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks
hows the sway bar workin out?
Its awesome. But at first i had exhaust clearance issues. The sway bar was hitting the axle back to it was rattling like crazy and it was very annoying. So i took it to a muffler shop and they cut the axle back pipe and rotated it and now it clears the sway. But im having some other noise issues. i think its the endlinks..
Oh man, the color is was kills! Its what makes is so nice. Specially here in AZ with the amazing weather we have this time of year. That car just looks like it wants to be driven around phx. :cool:
Sweet I didn't realize you were in Phoenix too.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It looks really clean and nice! And to think I dislike 7th geners.
The pictures are a little too far away from the car though, next time, try taking them closer.

Your car in your sig looks like copper orange, in the pictures, it looks like gold lol.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks really clean and nice! And to think I dislike 7th geners.
The pictures are a little too far away from the car though, next time, try taking them closer.

Your car in your sig looks like copper orange, in the pictures, it looks like gold lol.
Thanks man, yeah the pic on my sig was taken by a friend and they were edited. My pictures aren't edited cuz i don't how to do it :lol:

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
How do Tokico Blues give you a stiff ride? Those shocks are pretty tame compared to others.