Pics after a wash

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Check the LCA's for clearance issues, I had that problem with my RSX bar.
Hmm really? Never occurred to me to check the LCA but I will tomorrow.
How do Tokico Blues give you a stiff ride? Those shocks are pretty tame compared to others.
Yeah i feel the ride stiff. I was told the struts are the one that determine the ride comfort. I have Eibach Sportlines so IDK if those are to blame.
Awesome color!
:P
Latin you be the definition of ClEaN<-- Nice
:cool:

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
good looks man :thumbup: What happened to selling the car?

vjf915-2

Banned
Didnt occur to me either that it would happen, but it snapped the right endlink and now I dont have a rear sway bar :what: Probably just going to pick up an H&R from procivic sometime.

si-freak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Makes me miss mine...

Looks real good though,

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good looks man :thumbup: What happened to selling the car?
It just didn't sell and then I fought why have a car payment when I don't need one.
Didnt occur to me either that it would happen, but it snapped the right endlink and now I dont have a rear sway bar :what: Probably just going to pick up an H&R from procivic sometime.
Dang, what kind of endlinks did u have ? Get a Progress bar =)
Makes me miss mine...

Looks real good though,
Thanks, u had an Inca coupe too ?

SoJ1Ro

just sit back and enjoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude i just want to let you know i use to dislike 7th gen civics but your car change my mind about them. now i want one just like yours. ( n i mean yours i like the way the front looks ). Thank you for having such a sweet ass car. ^_^

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay, well if you need a buyer for your shocks, gimme dibs!

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Stock endlinks, doesnt really matter, they wouldve snapped regardless. Im not looking too much for performance, an H&R will be good enough for me for the price.
you could try the 19mm rsx type s bar

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
It just didn't sell and then I fought why have a car payment when I don't need one.

I'm in the same boat you were, I get a lot of interested people in my car but no serious buyers :( Kind of sucks, but not having a car payment is simply amazing...but I'm willing to sacrafice that for a new car I guess.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbup: ... damn it i like those wheels!

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay, well if you need a buyer for your shocks, gimme dibs!
Ha sure you'll have dibs cuz u told me about da lip kit on ebay LOL
I'm in the same boat you were, I get a lot of interested people in my car but no serious buyers :( Kind of sucks, but not having a car payment is simply amazing...but I'm willing to sacrafice that for a new car I guess.
Yup I would to get a v6 accord manual.

:thumbup: ... damn it i like those wheels!
Thanks.

So I found my noise problem. It was the bottom bolt on the endlink, back left side, so I jacked da rear and compressed the shocks and I tighten that b***h and voilà no more noise. =)