Pics from the walnut creek accord meet i went to

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aynways it was crackin, my first accord meet since i got mine. There was only one other 5th gen aside from myself, and a few other 4 cylinders, everyone else had 6's. Oh well i was the odd ball out at civic meets too with my old ass 4 door so i aint trippin

Spent the whole morning changing my brakes, this is when i left the house

at the meet now, wickedfx's ride

jimmyrecluses

junctionproduce

more rides

still my favorite sedan on v6p

xXx4reggies brothers car

more rides

my car on right

tobys 4x4

more rides

Birds eye view pics i took when i climbed the fence, I have higher resolution copies if needed =)

james is officaly a savage, ive heard of tinting the front windows, but DAMN!! 5% .... it looks like the windshield is tinted also. Overall VERY nice car

iakona

then we went cruisin

slowly

then we waited for peeps who missed teh exit to find us

my ride lookin good

reppin for teamillusive

then we bounced from the scene down to port costa, jimmyrecluse lit em up to rub in that he got a stick and we dont.

pics at port costa

subie bout to go muddin

muddin with teh tight rims on

check out my reflection

dope red coupe

i think this is azn010's car, if not oops!

someone tell me where to get the good spray tint for the tails, cause the s**t they sell in napa sucks and comes off

i loved this car. Dont see many done up in this color, and i think the sidemoldings are shaved (dont know s**t about 6th gens though)

my car with the mud on it

wickedfx neons

wickedfx interior

Last edited:

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's a whole lotta pics, nice rides though =p

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
once again melt, nice pictures..some sweet accords there...

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow, i never realised accords could look so tight. thank you for showing me the light melt. once again you are a genious

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
real nice pics bro....your accord makes me miss mine alot...i had the same car only 2 door...i had it slammed with some 17" tenzo Poke 10's...i had the champagne paint with white rims...2 years ago that was hot......damn i miss that accord

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a friend of a friend had a black 97 2 door a while ago, i loved it. If i hadnt gotten a good deal on my car, and known it was well taken care of id be at least drivin a stick. I might be gettin some enekis from my friend in the near future but i have no idea how thats gonna work out. I know they are silver and even though gunmetal is gay and played out as hell im thinkin of doin that with em cause i dont think they would look good white, they have a bunch of spokes.

Champagne is like that gold color right?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, it was the light gold...

i think gunmetal's would look real good on your car 8)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive seen the stock 15's painted gunmetal, part of me wants to do it, but im also thinking about the future, if i ever sell the car i want to be able to return it to pretty much stock, cant really do that with stock gunmetal rims .... unless i painted em silver again, but that prob wouldnt work.

The 17's i might be gettin are the eneki cdr9's.

heres a pic of a 6th gen coupe with em on

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit028 said:
wow, i never realised accords could look so tight. thank you for showing me the light melt. once again you are a genious
dayaMN!!!!
:asskiss:

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hehe nice! =) when didja get home? i was chilling with my sis hehe. she was up for the weekend

i think i saw a civic! :D

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea there was one fbp ex there.

Got home at like 10:30pm lol the bbq in concord was off the hook.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
did your tire bubble again
nah i made sure not to wash the car or use tire shine this time lol.

That place ended up givin me a brand new tire cause they mounted it wrong so that was cool

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it was gay .... i woulda been pissed if those fools didnt hook me up ... i all go in there like i know i dont have any sort of warranty, but check this tire out ... and hes like lets take a look at it so the guy takes it off and he sees what the problem is and hes like we will give you a new tire.

exoin

STi Driver
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tag. I'm tagging this so I can show my friend because he has an Accord.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
coo, if its a v6 have him come on v6performance.net and put "melt" as his referrer.