10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like the dark lights on the clean white :thumbup:

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks great for a start. Is that a catback exhaust or Universal Muffler? I say sell the wheels gets Rota Slipstreams and a CF hood and finally DROP it.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry, but the first thing I noticed is that the rims are a different color than the cars paint...Other then that, the car looks nice and clean all around. Just need to drop the sucka...

2k2civicex5spd

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rota slipstreams are hella expensive... but yeah ill prob get those in 16s or 15s in the future...

SlammedBlueEM2

Brunettes > Blondes
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 2k2civicex5spd
rota slipstreams are hella expensive... but yeah ill prob get those in 16s or 15s in the future...
On the contrary... in a wide perspective of how expensive wheels can get - and for the fact that the Slipstreams are Spoon Sports knock-offs - the Slipstreams are IMO, considerably cheap.

AZSprmnn

From AK to AZ to AK to OR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
let the flaming begin
hahha theres not much to flame in the 1st picture. i think it looks really good. really clean too

civicvtec1ps

7thgencivic.com Mod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rota wheels are expensive????
I guess you have to buy american racing wheels from local shop. Even those ghey wheels might cost more than rota's.

Prez

My Names JOhn...im kool.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
me no likey rims..needs a drop and you should of gotten black rims with a polished lip..that would look good

ExRiceBoy

back and at 'em
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I never liked white rims, black, gunmetal or even silver would look better but you drive it not me. And I have to agree with everyone else, lower your ride!!!

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bronze or gold wheels on white car is my fav! drop the car and get new wheels and you'r set to go!

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look very nice, and the dark light look very nice....