Pics of my 94 Civic LX

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's not a real car, is it? Please tell me it's not a real car...

ShowcaseCivic

Rice? Yes...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Me=Nerd

im such a sad person....its always that clean

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well by the looks of it, your very good at double posting ^.

Welcome to CC BTW. Most cars on here are going for more of the JDM look with 16 or smaller inch rims, lip kits rather then body kits, painted housings rather then projectors, no huge wings, no decals, no enourmous amount of stickers etc etc. So you might get flamed on.

You got any engine photos?

ShowcaseCivic

Rice? Yes...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no no engine pics...not to many mods either...just the intake, strut bar, cam, and header...no pics of that tho..im gunna wait til i get like a new cover for it so its all shiny lol

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well you spent some money on it.....props for that...

ShowcaseCivic

Rice? Yes...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol thanx...eh not ALL show No go...i worked on the outside first...for shows an such...and am now currently workin on the inside...er the engine anyway....im on a team called team showcase

http://www.teamshowcase.com

if any of you guys are in the socal or norcal areas u guys can be in it if you'd like...

yeah and as childish as this sounds, if any of yall got Aol Instant messenger er somethin, IM me cuz im always on it, whethers its at home or at work

thx for checkin out my ride

civicracing98

im a cc whore :/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i cant call it rice cuz theres too much money and effort invested into it, i think it would look fine without the whale tale. plus that reflective tint u got on the windshield is prolly gonna get ya pulled on the interstate

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Auto w/ a shift boot??? :lol:

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty nice........I've seen some of Showcases cars.....pretty impressive. Im sure you'll be up in the ranks in no time :thumbs up

bklynEG

FTW!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pull that wing off and lose the taillight covers and you got a sweet whip.

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first off i have to say it's not my flavor at all, but i'll have to admit it's clean as hell! Propz on the cosmetic work! :thumbs up nice show car

jdmcivicsilver

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo bro for the style of it i like it . o yea man do you have any members in the Oxnard ( 805) area because they use to be around but i don't see them anymore?

ShowcaseCivic

Rice? Yes...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1.eh i dunno i myself like the "whale tail" but was thinkin about a carbon one

2. there is no reflexive tint, the mist in the morning collects on the windshield, so it sjust dew/water etc

3. i think we have some members up in the 805 area....u should go n the site and check it out, i think they came together with another area code er something

thanx for the comments...just wanted to see what you guys think...cuz u guys are civic owners.

keep em comin

ON AIR CIVIC

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like I never really see to many 5th gen show civics around here but I like yours good to see a nice show civic on here im all about show also