pics of my '94 ex

victor.m

5+ Year Member
Well it's no big deal, also has some dents here and there, but I thought I'd share a few pictures of my '94 EX. Had it for about a month now, it has a JDM D15B and an AEM short ram so far..planning on swapping for a B18C (ITR) some time in the future.

So here it is guys..I need to get rid of a few dents, but I just love civics in black =)

victor.m

5+ Year Member
yah me neither, but it came with the car. no idea what's up with it, planning on changing it eventually, but it works for now..those Hs are prone to getting popped off and stolen anyways

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If the budget allows, time for some new rims.

victor.m

5+ Year Member
Yah, I'm looking at HX rims..Probably going to run me around $360 + shipping for a set of 4 brand new. What do you guys think? I love the HX rims, and think they'd look pretty nice.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good man keep us posted on your project

victor.m

5+ Year Member
You can buy HX rims brand new?
I believe so, I found them on this Honda OEM parts site:

https://www.hondapartsdeals.com/honda_parts_list.php?hp_queried_components=0&hp_series_id=1473&hp_series_model=CIVIC&hp_series_year=1996&hp_series_door_ext_grade=2DR+HX&hp_series_transmission=5MT&hp_series_slsareacd=KA&hp_system=I&hp_component=XEX01

08W14-SR0-100K 075 WHEEL (14") (5-SPOKE) (MACHINED) - 1 $104.55

That's it, right?

So I need to get the body done, and new Hs. My driver side door also has the lock assembly messed up so I already ordered that and am getting it fixed this coming week when it arrives. This is my little baby so let's see how it turns out by summer. I want to ge tall the little things done first so the car itself is in mint condition, then onto the engine.

Anyone know where I can get some good JDM Hs that'll fit my car?

victor.m

5+ Year Member
Huuum yah they are, my bad. Perhaps this one?

08W14-S01-100F 080 WHEEL, ALLOY (14") -$84.87

I'd have to call them and ask to be sure. Maybe it's too good to be true.