Pics of my 95 Civic DX sedan

rubyleigh09

Hey hey everyone, How's it going. Here are some pictures I promised you of my Civic. It's a boosted 4 door, most of the parts under the hood are eBay parts, yes I know poor quality. But hey it works. It's got a Mitsubishi 14b turbo, 3" Down pipe, JDM (eBay) waste gate, and tons MORE! Keep in mind this is a project not completed yet.

My new boost controller don't know anything about them just bought it cause it was cheap

Sleeper EG8

Android Powered!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks better than mine definitely going to subscribe

Sent From My Rooted SG3

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I bet thats fast, wish you hadnt painted all the looms with the bay :/

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OP hasn't logged on in over 4 months...

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I realize this is a project but it is extremely ugly. My beater Civic and my brothers Civic look much better than that. It's way too low, spray painted wheels are tacky, the green looks like Shrek blew his nose under the hood. The color of the car itself doesn't look too bad, I'd change the color under the hood or just not show anyone. Replace the wheels or paint them a different color and it would make it look much better. Get a cheap Ebay lip kit, I see that you don't mind Ebay parts. I don't mind them either, On my Civic.

Don't think it's a racecar because it isn't. The 14B is an alright turbo and spools quickly but it doesn't make power as well as a properly sized T series turbo, you could even get the 16G.

^ That's my brothers account and didn't realize I posted under his account. Out of respect for him I didn't want to criticize your car under his account.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You are wasting your time.