pics of my 99 civic

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup i think i have seen your car over on superhonda.com. Welcome to the boards and like i said over there your car looks awesome.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sweet ride.. lets see if this works.. (for the lazy)

TurboCane

Type R This!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice ride. Ya should come up to our meeting on November 22nd I think it is, in Altomonte. It's just past Orlando, for our ClubCivic meet. Just thought I would throw that out there. =)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by TurboCane
Nice ride. Ya should come up to our meeting on November 22nd I think it is, in Altomonte. It's just past Orlando, for our ClubCivic meet. Just thought I would throw that out there. =)
wait a minute they have meets in places aside from ca? :lol: j/p

TurboCane

Type R This!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Melt
wait a minute they have meets in places aside from ca? :lol: j/p

hehehe.......well.....we attempt meets. You all have meets. lol We attempt them, but most of the time they don't fair that well.

N1EX

Red_Robin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good...id like to see it with some si tails, but its ur ride....do what u want

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by TurboCane
hehehe.......well.....we attempt meets. You all have meets. lol We attempt them, but most of the time they don't fair that well.
dont trip ... ive been to quite a few nor cal meets where people have flaked .... all the ones people from cc organised go down REALLY well, and is the reason more people join this forum every day, is because nobody likes flakes ...

heres what 707imports.com meets look like!
http://www.707imports.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8330

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^ melt.. every board you link us too.. people are always arguing with you.. whats the deal??

are you a type first, think later kinda poster??

ive never had a problem with you, but it appears some people do?? :what:

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice lookin' civ and sweeeeeeeet bike you got urself there! :thumbs up

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clean ride tunerchic... did you do everythig yourself? What has been done to it?? mods list plz

btw

those rims are sick as f**k!!!

TurboCane

Type R This!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Melt
dont trip ... ive been to quite a few nor cal meets where people have flaked .... all the ones people from cc organised go down REALLY well, and is the reason more people join this forum every day, is because nobody likes flakes ...

heres what 707imports.com meets look like!
http://www.707imports.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8330

DANG!!! You and 1 other person. Now that stinks big time!

Hi Rev

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your car would look nice if it had the stock tail lights..altezza's are so nasty!!! it makes every car look stupid!

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Hi Rev
Your car would look nice if it had the stock tail lights..altezza's are so nasty!!! it makes every car look stupid!
:werd:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by abej6
^ melt.. every board you link us too.. people are always arguing with you.. whats the deal??

are you a type first, think later kinda poster??

ive never had a problem with you, but it appears some people do?? :what:
thats cause everyone here is cool as hell, and on other boards people arent, or cant deal with the way i post. Yes, i am a type first think late kind of poster. On v6performance.net im still cool with everyone and havent gotten into it with anyone over there yet.

tunerchic

greenie
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802
clean ride tunerchic... did you do everythig yourself? What has been done to it?? mods list plz

btw

those rims are sick as f**k!!!

thanks those are the rims i told u i was gettin last time we talked in clubcivic chat room i dont know if u remember or not.
Nzo Manta hyper dark