-eyelids
-stock wing
-nuespeed sport springs
-skunk 2 front camber kit and ingalls rear camber kit
-Intake
-tanabe catback
-strut bar
-rims Nzo manta
-pinoneer cd played** i had a system but not anymore** I and working on that now
- and other little things

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by tunerchic
thanks those are the rims i told u i was gettin last time we talked in clubcivic chat room i dont know if u remember or not.
Nzo Manta hyper dark
i dont remember, sorry :( (i work graveyard, memory has gone DOOOWWNNNNNNN the shitter :lol: )

thanks do you pic of those rims, i got myself a new idea for my Si rims... shiet ... i may not sell them as soon as i wanted too! lol

tunerchic

greenie
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by SeanJohn1802
i dont remember, sorry :( (i work graveyard, memory has gone DOOOWWNNNNNNN the shitter :lol: )

thanks do you pic of those rims, i got myself a new idea for my Si rims... shiet ... i may not sell them as soon as i wanted too! lol

thats the only pic that i have of my rims for now.... Whats ur new idea for the si rims? U better not sell them!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The aluminum up on the front of the rims and the black on the inside of the spokes, i think that looks sick as hell!!

but i have to sell the Si rims, i'm in debt with the law, its really kickin me in my ass righ tnow

tunerchic

greenie
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that sucks but i think that would look pretty sweet, something different u know