Pics of my car (new member)

Geovone

5+ Year Member
I'd hit it. haha may I ask where you gots your tail lights? Ebay? Some other random website?

CivicFreak03

5+ Year Member
I'd hit it. haha may I ask where you gots your tail lights? Ebay? Some other random website?
Ebay is where I got mine...

http://www.k2motor.com/ltcv042rledyd.html

They were def a struggle...They are meant for an '04-'05 so I thought I have heard of the swap before from '04-'05 to an '01-'03 this should be no problem. I installed the passenger side taillight...works like a champ. Installed the drivers side taillight. Neither brake light or signal light work on both driver and passenger. After blownin' 6 fuses (like a jackass) I decided it was time to hardwire them in. Finally after a couple hours of working on them they worked just fine. The next day I was driving on the interstate went to set the cruise...NOTHING! Found a thread on another civic forum talking about how this was a known problem and how to solve it. Since then they have been workin with no problems (knock on wood)...just thought I would share that with you!!!!

str8g4790

5+ Year Member
im diggin it....its different but still official...quick question is that a trim kit u got on in the interior?? if it is i was wonderin how that works....