Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i went today and baught a card reader since the pc won't read the existence of my camera when it's hooked to the pc, and now i'm able to post pics of my P.O.S., as you will see it needs to be repainted and i'm working on that now, and sorry for not cleaning it first, and sorry for the poor pic quality, it was a rainy day out so the pics had to be edited a bit for brightness, well anyways tell me what ya think, and i will take better pics when the sun decides to appear this week.

Ace$nyper

not too shabby at all looks really like other then paint its in great shape. other then paint what are your plans?

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what u got under the hood jspec?

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like a fixer-upper

dysfunction3k

wrkin hrd @ hrdly wrkn
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man, not too shabby, as said above. mostly cosmetic things to touch up... you got any pics of the engine? whats she running?

dysfunction3k

wrkin hrd @ hrdly wrkn
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nvrmind. already been asked... but yeah. i need to get some pics of my machine up soon. at least, while she's still clean from the rain, lol. dont have a decent digi cam tho, so i'll probably load up on some disposables and scan the pics or something complicated like that...

oh well.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
not too shabby at all looks really like other then paint its in great shape. other then paint what are your plans?
just paint it and get it in better mechanical shape, it's my daily driver and toy in one, so i want it to last.

what u got under the hood jspec?
stock d16 and k&n air filter and alot of maintaince

what rims are those? let me copp those off you.....
not sure, they were on my last hatch when i bought it, but they were white at the time, i like them in black better so i had the painted.

yeah it needs bodywork, but im not to worried about that right know, im tryin to staighten teh body and primer it when i can, as ya'll can see i already did the hood, which is getting painted black, and the rest of the car will be red except for the mirrors.

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a nice start, i like it, kinda reminds me of my car.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
yeah, i just have painted bumpers, but thanks everyone.

imracin101

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car man i might be getting a 4th gen. hatch soon , what exhaust sys. is that?

StillenMaxSE99

Boosted It Myself!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey is that a DX.........cuz most of the 4th gens didn't come with that steering wheel right? I always thought my silver DX was special cuz it came just like yours with the center console and the three spoke wheel!!

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
definitely looks in good shape. good job. oh yeah, clean your carpet ;)

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
needs some body work but other than that it looks like a good project car

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
StillenMaxSE99 said:
hey is that a DX.........cuz most of the 4th gens didn't come with that steering wheel right? I always thought my silver DX was special cuz it came just like yours with the center console and the three spoke wheel!!
its an SI. the three spoke wheel came stock on si's. the center console in his car is an integra console.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
gta said:
its an SI. the three spoke wheel came stock on si's. the center console in his car is an integra console.

good eye on the console, and you know your right, it's a si that's just missing the front lip still, but once i start to get more involved into freshing the paint up when it gets warmer i'm going to get the teg lip for her.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
StillenMaxSE99 said:
someone most of swapped steering wheels in your car before you bought it, it's the si steering wheel, and the center console came from a 94 integra.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
imracin101 said:
nice car man i might be getting a 4th gen. hatch soon , what exhaust sys. is that?
just a free ractive muffer with bit of bent pipe from work, i like it but it's not what i want, not too much into the carbon fiber wrapped muffler look, i want th ehks exhuast eventually.