Pics of my Daily driven Turbo EM1!

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey there i'm a new member andi jsut wanan take some time out to show you all my car!
enjoy, lots of mods to come!

my old honda my first realt fast honda!

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what did u have in the white one? the em1 is nice, but the wheels aint really doing it. n drop that bietch!

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice rides. thats a first for me to see a civic that gen with a front end conversion. nice

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice "slept n"

good luck in the near future.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
absolutely hate the rims.
the rest is fine.

Slept-n

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wheels and drop are deff. on the way. the whit one was dropped on sportlines, had CAI/E/P&P head/ the car was great but age caught up and s**t started to go wrong.

front end conversion? i hope you arn't talking about the GTi behind me. . LMAO

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
only frontend conversion for you would be to snag an airwalker front :thumbs up

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Like the plate...too bad it wasn't a sleeper :P

looks nice, but those rims suck

Slept-n

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not a sleeper eh? i don't see an intercooler do you? :p

but yes i'm planning on an airwalker front when i get the money

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, the thing is, a sleeper isn't gonna be an Si...cause if anything they know you at least have a b16...which isn't a sleeper imo. not trying to be a d**k or anything, just saying how I feel. Everyone knows an Si has at least something, whether it's b00sted or not ;)

madhopz88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the car. imo, i think some diff rims would look better. i like the gti! does that have anything done to it?

Slept-n

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lowered on prokit, chipped ECu fast as balls, he beats me cuz i'm not tuned yet. plu i hae a small ass turbo pushin 4psi.

yes as i said befroe i'm gona be gettin some different wheels, i'm thinkin about Rota circuit 8's in 16's. yea actaulyl most people think it's an EX cuz the front bumper was re-painted before i bought it, plus the "DOHC VTEC" is inthe wrong spot (supposed to be under the molding) but i love the car to death still. lots of plans for it, lots of good plans.

Slept-n

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
here are some more pics of the GTI and one more with me in it: (i took all the pics myself BTW)

Slept-n

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know, i'm trying to find an OEM lip, so far, looking quite grim to find one. . . can't even find one used :(

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oooo look at those pieces of shits 8)

Rob = Noob :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Well, the thing is, a sleeper isn't gonna be an Si...cause if anything they know you at least have a b16...which isn't a sleeper imo. not trying to be a d**k or anything, just saying how I feel. Everyone knows an Si has at least something, whether it's b00sted or not ;)
Sis can be a sleeper... Just cuz it says Si mean nothing... You forget a stock Si is an high 15 sec car ;)