Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude it realllyyyy needs to be SLAMMEDDD

civicjuana

Takin Hits on the Road
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn nig them rims are huge!! and i thought i was way off the ground with my 17's......

tye

S.T.U.D.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
too much rim for me, but nice color car. I love white.

JDM_SiR2

5+ Year Member
Thanks for all the possitive feed back I want to get some white 16x7 Buddy Club rims but I just can find anyone to buy my Konigs and i'm letting them go for $400 with tires also....yeah I have the 35 low profile tires but I really don't feel that ruff at all it also depends on what tire you go with some are a lot more comfortable than others....Yeah I like my white paint job it was all done by me but coming summer its gonna get the Grand Prix White spray on the paint is off the 2006 S2000! oh and I know I need to drop the sucka I call it my tonka truck!

JDM_SiR2

5+ Year Member
T!mmy said:
not trying to hate or anything but I seriously hate these wheels with a passion. Everywhere I look....these wheels are on cars. And it's not just hondas...nice car other than that

No not everyone has the Konig Tantrums! Everyone had the Motegi MR7's which are just a whack copy of the Tantrums and the differences are very visible so excuse me but not everyone is gonna pay $1800 for a set of 4 name brand wheels everyone just goes and buys those MR7's for $600 buck so you tell me not everyone buys the actual name brand and no not everyone has them! :lol:

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
stealthy said:
its a jeep thing

im tired of seeing those wheels,put em on ebay if anything.
I agree. There are more of those rims than Rota's.......well, maybe not but there are a lot of them :lol:

car is gonna look better when its slammed hopefully

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice coupe but change the rims put some 15'' 16'' and drop that baby u will see the diference.... :lol:

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you like it ....keep it!! its your car. But everyone is entitled to their opinion! :thumbs up