pics of my JDM EF hatch

sdHatch

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**king sic car man! i have a 90' hatch, thats in the works , good job on making that hatch look great!

sleeepy808

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by boi-alien
thanks for all the comments guys

yup, i cut the bumper myself to get the bumper lenses in there. I'm currently getting my friend in japan to see if he can find me the EF mugen front.

acutally the headlights are JDM, the ZC ones are different than the SIR ones. the SiR ones are once piece, where the ZC ones are similar to the USDM ones except they use H4H bulbs and they don't hav nipples on them.
u see, you learn something knew every day. thanks for the 411 dude. i had the SiR one piece ones on my hatch. i never new the zc ones are different

n20andy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there are always the haters. The car is very nicely executed. I like what u did with the bumper lights. very original. i could have sworn that the one piece headlights came on 4dr ef only. Any way much respect.

myflysi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by n20andy
... i could have sworn that the one piece headlights came on 4dr ef only. Any way much respect.

yeah me too, if anyone can show me proof online of any different, and where i can pick a set up, lemme know- for years all ive heard and seen is that the 1 piece are ONLY available on the 4 door civic and that they wont the hatch without modification to the fenders or hood or something long those lines

n20andy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive actually seen them on the hatch and personally i think they look like ass. They don't look like they belong there. Just my opinion though.

myflysi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do they not look like they belong there because they dont fit right and look stupid...or do they fit fine and you just dont like them? id much rather have the one piece if i could get a set that fit my EF instead of having the POS corner lights with the stupid arm that holds it in place snapping all the time because its made of cheap plastic crap.

n20andy

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just went with blk housing projectors on my ef w/ some smoked out corners. got the look i was going for. and the projectors work really nicelly w/ my hid's

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What kind of short ram is that? It looks like 1/2 of my e-bay ricer CAI which works pretty damn good.

boi-alien

kouki factory.... soon
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Beelzebubba
What kind of short ram is that? It looks like 1/2 of my e-bay ricer CAI which works pretty damn good.
just a generic one, i had an aem but i hacked it all up when this car used to be turboed

Importz2k1

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn that's sweet!!!
I have one too, but it's a daily driver. I should have fixed it up instead of my 01.
Mad props man!:rocker:

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very clean car, good job. And happy to see there is another canadien here :P

DO you have any pic of the interior?

boi-alien

kouki factory.... soon
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by blaklyte
Very clean car, good job. And happy to see there is another canadien here :P

DO you have any pic of the interior?
i posted a couple of pics of the interior when my car was ROTM, but i never got featured really so i don't know where the pictures are now. And unfortunately at the shop right now the computers kinda went berserk so other than the ones online I can't access any of my other pictures. If anyone knows if the ROTM stuff is archived anywhere let me know.

b16asi226

The East Coast Kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
damn, you have made me wanna get another EF...f**ker i cant afford it now...but f**kin NICE car, i never liked those rims, but they go great on what you got goin......