Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should really mold that rear bumper and shave the side molding

WaLLeYeMan

VTEC POWA JAYDEEMMMM YO!
5+ Year Member
A real buddy club bumper would be much cleaner as the fitment would be perfect. That replica just looks deformed to me. Engine bay looks awsome, clean and simple.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
at least you got something to back that bodykit of yours man

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That car does not flow AT ALL....

But at least it doesn't have a D-Series...

AJ99CIVIC

dirty mex
5+ Year Member
A real buddy club bumper would be much cleaner as the fitment would be perfect. That replica just looks deformed to me. Engine bay looks awsome, clean and simple.
no their real buddy club bumpers not the cheap fiberglass ones like i said before it was in a wreck and the body shop before didnt get it as straight as it should of been. im trying to see how i can get it to line up better so hopefully doesnt look like ass.

eekay_mushi

5+ Year Member
even show car status , your car woulnt fit in any catergories , JDM , OEM , STOCK CAR , SHOW CAR, but there an exception for rice car..but hey is ur money , just an 02.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
even show car status , your car woulnt fit in any catergories , JDM , OEM , STOCK CAR , SHOW CAR, but there an exception for rice car..but hey is ur money , just an 02.
I believe it would fall under "wild" or "extreme".... Whatever description that uses the letter Z's and X's.

WaLLeYeMan

VTEC POWA JAYDEEMMMM YO!
5+ Year Member
IF youre saying thats a REAL Buddy club bumper, then hate to tell you but whoever sold it to you ripped you off. Also a REAL one would of put you back a few grand. I'm pretty sure you cant even find real ones anymore these days. I've seen fake ones that look better than that. Real ones dont flare up and point up like that one. Also almost all body kits, even if they were made in japan, are made from some sort of fiberglass, just not the cheap ebay junk you see everywhere.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the car looks pretty good. The only thing that throws it off is the rear bumper fitment. Man i love those wheels. They are the same ones i used to have until dumb shits stole them... :( now i'm not sure if i want 17" rims on my car anymore, too big for me. Those however don't look too big. They go well with the car.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't mind the kit and everything, that works. Just not feeling the headlights or the two tone. I think I would have liked to see this all one color. And maybe a battleship gray engine bay.

AJ99CIVIC

dirty mex
5+ Year Member
IF youre saying thats a REAL Buddy club bumper, then hate to tell you but whoever sold it to you ripped you off. Also a REAL one would of put you back a few grand. I'm pretty sure you cant even find real ones anymore these days. I've seen fake ones that look better than that. Real ones dont flare up and point up like that one. Also almost all body kits, even if they were made in japan, are made from some sort of fiberglass, just not the cheap ebay junk you see everywhere.
ok yeah i guess i ment to say its not a cheap fiberglass body kit its polyurethane kit my bad. and it used to fit perfect before the car got rearended now the rear bumper sags down on the corners and looks like sh*t.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, it's poor fitment quality of aftermarket parts. Bumpers, fenders, etc.