pics of my pocket rocket

shlammed

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's my little pocket rocket when it was crashed, and after I fixed it myself (that's why I have a black hood):

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hope your going to paint that.
Rock the steelies:thumbup:

shlammed

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when you live in Canada you have no choice but to rock the steelies at this time of year =) and no paint until spring

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ur telling me man I need some body work to get rid of rust but gotta wait another 2-3 months till the warm weather comes back, then I can finally put a kit on and repaint.

shlammed

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i paid $2500cdn for it with 170,000km and little to no rust (some tiny surface rust). Plan on painting it in the spring and popping in a DOHC ZC as well as finally getting koni reds cuz KYB is JUNK!

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lose the fart canister all together, or at least get it on so it's not at an angle.

(ivi(Si

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think all cdn have to wait two or 3 months to get our car painted i to just bought my car with little to no rust but still want to paint it...

shlammed

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Sound Streamin'
Lose the fart canister all together, or at least get it on so it's not at an angle.
ehm, the angle is the whole point. If anything, I'm gonna cut it off and put it at an even greater angle cuz the guy didn't really mount it the way i wanted it.

shlammed

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and it's not really a good for nothing farter...2.25" stainless custom catback with hi-flow cat.

scottyfordy

Mopar Muscle
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by shlammed
and it's not really a good for nothing farter...2.25" stainless custom catback with hi-flow cat.
I bet it increased your horsepower by 0.02 at a whopping 7000 RPM. Save your money and buy a turbo.

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had barley any rust till it start snow, now its poped up everywhere, and the side trim came off of the left side, but i'm getting the whole car done, rust replaced with new metal everything painted one colour (no black) but I have to buy 2 front fenders(pretty cheap) all for $1500 Canadian

shlammed

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know the exhaust is useless on my car right now but the reason I got it was because my stock one was about to fall off and had holes in it and my gf's cousin owns a performance shop so he hooked me up. I also plan on doing a swap in the spring either d16y8 or a dohc zc so I don't have to get an exhaust later. And it's stainless to survive gay canadian winters.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by shlammed
I know the exhaust is useless on my car right now but the reason I got it was because my stock one was about to fall off and had holes in it and my gf's cousin owns a performance shop so he hooked me up. I also plan on doing a swap in the spring either d16y8 or a dohc zc so I don't have to get an exhaust later. And it's stainless to survive gay canadian winters.
Catback exhaust is not useless. Maybe just throwing on a muffler would be useless but not a full catback. Plus, you're going to gain more than .002 horses or whatever scottyfordy said. It won't be anything huge maybe 3 or 4 horses.

shlammed

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know it's not useless, but it's not doing much with my current motor. However, I can feel a difference in the way it pulls, especially on the highway.