Pics of my ride (Tell me what you think)

VTECSOHC02

On The Raod To Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Another 7th gen!!! Looks good. What mods? Other than the Projectors

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

yea! mad moderating skills up in this b***h..! and nice car man...... i think it should be lowered and you should get some darker wheels to keep in time with your all black car......

byrd819

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for fixing the pics for me. I didn't know how to do it.:oops:

Lowering it was gonna be my next mod., but that has to wait till next year though. And maybe a Wings West body kit.

ChiantiRed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it would look pretty cool with a kit...I also agree that maybe some darker wheels would suit it better...gunmetal or black since you did the blackouts)

=)

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya lowering is a must, That is always one of the most noticable and best mods. With a car that color definetly go black, I think black would match better then gunmetal.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome:

IMHO, lose those chrome rims... they're hella butt, and go to Pep Boys and get the Moteg MR7's (hella cheap) would look clean on your car... and drop dat chit...

clean rider other than that, i like the headlights... and good job stickin with the stock tails :thumbs up:

EDIT: is there a dent in your hood:?:

Originally posted by Team 4R
yea! mad moderating skills up in this b***h..!
thats funny .......:haha:

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NIce car.... i prefer black rims but if it floats your boat then ok.

byrd819

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thank you everybody for the replies. I def. value all your opinions.

SeanJohn1802: That is a dent in my hood. I thought I could slip that by. :oops: Some little punk decided it would be cool to run ONTOP of my car. He left a huge dent in the hood as a result. :x

Thanks again guys!!!

innerasian

Green Member
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i feel your pain bro.. let my friend drive my car... he hit someone :x friggin dumbo, nice car tho, whys everyone hatin on the rims... u should uh, rub that chrome off, and powdercoat it bronze and slam it. :lol:

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by byrd819
That is a dent in my hood. I thought I could slip that by. :oops:
Well d00d your car still looks good.. you had to mention that dent for me to notice. maybe i am just blind.