5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bro.. lol, umm, last time I checked I wasn't a bro :P

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, I still think you shoudl get a type r spoiler, do you like them? My friend has an blue pearl rsx-s and he has the type r spoiler and its so bad ass. But if you spuer charge that, its gonna be a beast! you have like 2-3 times the hp of my hatch already lol

TurboCane

Type R This!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Caska
Bro.. lol, umm, last time I checked I wasn't a bro :P

Open mouth.....insert foot. :smackself

Sorry, just looked at the car and didn't read or anything and just replied. No hard feelings I hope.

g4hatchie

the slammed SOHC
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
intake/exhaust arent ricer mods. lol...they're a platform :D ...especially on a DC5

*edit* YAY...a girl with Type S =)

Caska

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gee thanks, look.. I'm not on here to solicit myself, I'm on here for the fact that I like imports and like to have people to talk to about imports. If i wanted that picture of me on here I would post it myself. This is the same s**t I went through on ClubRSX that made me leave. Because people like you can't seem to accept the fact that an attractive female enjoys cars and doesn't want to talk about or show herself off on a CAR message board. I'd hate to have to leave Club Civic too because everyone seemed so nice on here.. guess I was wrong in assuming that.

TurboCane

Type R This!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gee thanks, look.. I'm not on here to solicit myself, I'm on here for the fact that I like imports and like to have people to talk to about imports. If i wanted that picture of me on here I would post it myself. This is the same s**t I went through on ClubRSX that made me leave. Because people like you can't seem to accept the fact that an attractive female enjoys cars and doesn't want to talk about or show herself off on a CAR message board. I'd hate to have to leave Club Civic too because everyone seemed so nice on here.. guess I was wrong in assuming that.

Didn't think it would be such a bad thing. I removed it. Sorry about that. Have a nice day.

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there just joking around , if it bothers you everyone will stop in a heart beat. So please stay, we just like to joke around alot, but we are done with that now. I didnt mean any disrespect by anything, and im sure no one else did either.

Caska

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sorry but it's just that I've had to leave several car message boards because people do that same stuff. I'll stay on here I just don't want people looking at me like I'm some car skank that doesn't know my s**t because I have some pictures of myself on my homepage or whatever. It just gets old after having it happen so many times.

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sorry but it's just that I've had to leave several car message boards because people do that same stuff. I'll stay on here I just don't want people looking at me like I'm some car skank that doesn't know my s**t because I have some pictures of myself on my homepage or whatever. It just gets old after having it happen so many times.
dont worry, everyone on here is cool. And as you see, everyone likes your car. The RSX-S is one of the best cars in my opinion. And most of the girls on this site (probably all actually) know alot more then me haha. As long as you have the same hobbies (cars, fixing cars, knowledge of cars) then youll fit right in. I hope you do stay, we dont have many, is any, RSX-S owners on this web site. And personally I would like to hear more about them cause like I said, I love RSX's. I was thinking of saving up for one=) So we would love you to stay, and if anyone ever does somthing you dont like tell them to stop and they will cause no one wants to bother you or anyone else intetionally. We are all here to share the love and joy that we have for cars.

-Ryan

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice RSX. It's gonna look nice dropped.

TheNotoriousMogg

CC's Public Enemy #1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tizzle car man, that is my next car...I want a black one on Racing Hart c-2's or shu 4's

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Caska come back!, hows your RSX-s doing?

lestah

Sedan Rulezzzz
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car... how are those pedal? do they slip when your shoes are wet? i hate it when that happens