Pics of the Body Kit installed--my ride updated 56k killa

civikskilz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys well i finally got my body kit put on a coupla wks ago, over the weekend i revisited my old college town of Amherst and did some filming with some of my buddies for a video theyre doin, here are some of the stills we took. Lemme kno what you think...Enjoy!
CCSC represent :nod:

see the chipped part on the right, my boy stole the keys the nite b4 and f**ked it up while i was enjoying a drunken sleep, f**kin bastard

"You owe me a 10 second car!" lol

my boy ko "Got NOS muthafucka?!"

the boys in blue of course came to break s**t up

i jus like how this silhouette turned out right as the sun went down kinda phat

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NICE....one question tho....whats with all the guns?

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea for real....guns aren't cool

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
glad to see you finally got it on, looks good.

civikskilz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol relax my 2 of my buddies are doing a short film for a video editing class, it was part of the storyline, theyre BB' guns fellas, ill actually post a link of the complete s**t when its done editing in a few wks, we did one last spring as well, check out the website, its my boy ian he does diff short film projects: www.track3films.com,look for film productions then clik DRAG preview, you'll need quicktime tho... it was a ricer's delux video but fun as hell to make, that was my ride this time last yr.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you guys are just shootin clay pigeons huh?
hehehe looks good man!

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hehehe still a good job, the Guns just FORCE YOU to like it ....lol

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
greenlx777 said:
Hehehe still a good job, the Guns just FORCE YOU to like it ....lol
ha! thats funny as hell!
you dont like my car? click,how bout now!

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea...I would definately not f**k with this guy...Also with the other brotha, damn! The kit looks pretty good. I bet you feel like a pimp. Four doors are tight...

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not a fan of mesh, but I guess it looks okay. I like the side skirts more than anything.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yo skilz, how much was it to put on? did they have to shave much on the sides. how much work time was it? u know i no longer have my white civic, now i got wifey's red civic. i gotta start from scratch again, but this time im takin a diff route. holla back.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, finally get to see some pics dude, the sides look fine, i remember you were having problems with that. But hell yeah your ride looks bad ass. Keep it up dawg!

civikskilz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
guys thanks for the hits, appreciate it man, i was havin a lotta second thoughts about putting it on but i was like f**k it i bought it lets do it, and im happy with the job as well.
Je you kno i luv your hatch man f**kin smokin,
Boricuacivic I pm'd you man...

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good stuff. I like the black with white headlights theme. Slap some Ferio stickers on that mother f**ker and call it JDM, hoooo ha.

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hatch_Of_Doom said:
Good stuff. I like the black with white headlights theme. Slap some Ferio stickers on that mother f**ker and call it JDM, hoooo ha.
Haha! Do I smell a JDM ricer here, lol! :D

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll have to say I love it!! You won't shoot me if I don't right!?! Just playin' I dig it! It completes the car IMO. Most on CC would flame ya, or maybe not, =) but I like it alot. And good choice on the mix, those BW skirts look better.