pics of the hatch

outofstep

d series power!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by EFboogie
what color is your hatch outofstep i have to know i want u to ask the shop for the paint code... =) so hot...
well when i went to have it painted they had a sheet with all the colors it just said "metalic blue", when its actually washed and s**t its kinda a sparkley blue. i was gonna go with that or electric blue, but there were tons of si' that color. turned out pretty good for a cheap paintjob lol , im gonna go back and get the lil dings out of the front fenders and probally shave the moldings and repaint it good
this was a quick fix my ex gf got me for my bday lol
it used to be marroon lol

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
painted moldings and bumpers all look better, you just have to prep it correctly so it wont chip away.

(ivi(Si

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like your blue looks nice..make me want to go blue but im not

outofstep

d series power!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by jspeczcturbo
painted moldings and bumpers all look better, you just have to prep it correctly so it wont chip away.

what would be the proper prep?

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had the center black piece but the pegs rusted off when I went to take them off, i'm currently look for one.

outofstep

d series power!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
word, have you looked on af at all? im sure you can find one on there talk to kris

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
check you local auto store, they should have a spray of some sort of aerosol that's used to prep plastics for paint, im not sure what it's called but i know it does exist.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
exactly, i just dont remember teh brand, but that what it was.

shlammed

Banned
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get new bumpers, get rid of the taillights...and how long have those mudguards been on? when i took mine off boy was i suprised to see what it did to the body underneath

outofstep

d series power!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol so what taillights would you put on it
im thinking about paintin the bumpers i wanted to originally, but i was scrared it would look ghetto fabulous
as for the "headlamps" i like em and thats all that matters :P

hoamic11

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey man that looks good, i like the color, kinda goes the same with me from abej6 about missing the old car. Bro's had an 89 in the light blue.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
personally i like the headlights, but i like the black ones better.

iamgod

Banned
without an HID kit to back them up they suck ass, if he got an HID kit then he gets the thumbs up

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
HID, well maybe your right about that.

iamgod

Banned
Originally posted by jspeczcturbo
HID, well maybe your right about that.

the reason i say that is because those projector headlights actually WORSEN the light condition