Pics of the new car!

bhacker9

ebp si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here are some pics of the new car after a wash, clay, wax. polish. I bought this car bone stock a month ago. The car came with a set of brand new Motegi Mr7 15's but I put the 17's on for the summer. The 15's will be used for winter.

Car Pics

Last edited:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good!

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good...i like the color...hehe....

greenlx777

BigRed is Dead
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ i concur....

bhacker9

ebp si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LatinEM1 said:
Looks good...i like the color...hehe....

I went through Wendys last night and the dud that takes you money was like, man thats a awesome color paint job you must of paid a lot for that paint. I just looked at him and smiled

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not a fan of the rims, but the car still looks good.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bhacker9 said:
I went through Wendys last night and the dud that takes you money was like, man thats a awesome color paint job you must of paid a lot for that paint. I just looked at him and smiled
Yup Electron Blue Pearl.. 8) 8) 8)

EKferio228

EJ6
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you car looks really clean....what kinda gauges you have all across ur door panel? You seem to have a lot of gauges for a stock car...haha. Well it looks good thou

bhacker9

ebp si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EKferio228 said:
you car looks really clean....what kinda gauges you have all across ur door panel? You seem to have a lot of gauges for a stock car...haha. Well it looks good thou
It has AutoMeter air/fuel, Oil pressure, 5" Monster tach. I just bought it stock and have these parts from my old car. I have an intake, short shifter and tie bars on it right now, exhasut and lowering springs on the way.

Last edited:

EKferio228

EJ6
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dang...thats pretty cool if that all came with your car stock. Well good luck to you with this project.

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not feeling the monster tach and y u need two of um but love the car itself

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car looks like it's on stilts, and the rims are hurtin... that tach is also death.

ShowCivic15

Riding Clean...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car looks good I really diggin those rims they look good

johnny0

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like it a lot the only thing i would do is take that big tach off but everything else looks great so far good luck with the new car take car of it

edhgreatone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate tachs but that one isn't that bad... you car is begging for a drop... throw some oem fog lights and your car will have had a complete make over