Pics of the 'vic

Civic-Duty

duckin' and divin'...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
new pics...the kit is on with new black housing projectors... :shock:

comments are welcome, but keep them flame-free please. and yes i do plan on some mesh to fill the openings, just have to find some i like.

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i don mind it but def hat, i mean hate the rear...

did i mention i hate the rear? fugly.. .but ur ride... lol

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow, i am getting the same kit, where are you getting it from? How much did you lower your civic?

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks decent...the rear kills it

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think those tails are horrible, the body kit is a bit to extreme.... if it were mean... I'd keep that white nice and waxed, get a carbon fiber hood. and pimp the black on white, I love that look.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pineapples said:
wow, i am getting the same kit, where are you getting it from? How much did you lower your civic?

You said one thing... and I just want to beat you... Don't ask me why... I just know you're going to rice the car.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cgpEJ6 said:
I like what youve done but for some reason I just hate the new headlights on the 04's, good job though

Yea... some times I look at them and they really piss me off in the day. But at night they are alright. I think about doing an 01-03 conversion every other day. But that'll come after the turbo kit is done and installed.

Cjddrum1

5+ Year Member
^yeah my headlights piss me off too...never thought of an 03 conversion. But the look of the headlights at night just make my car look so sweet that I dont mind them.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the thing holding me back from the conversion is I like my bumper and grill... So, maybe I should do a rsx headlight conversion and keep my bumper, get a rsx hood and fenders and custom fit them to to bumper.

Civic-Duty

duckin' and divin'...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^i agree...i put the stock tails back on yesterday and i do like them a little better than the other ones, i dropped one though and chipped the outside corner... :cussing: ...oh well, i'd rather not buy a new set...it's just a small chip, i'll wait and see what happens...maybe somebody'll hit me and not total the car so i can replace it all..... :twisted: