Jezek Is Back said:
He was talkin about the kit he's putting on :slap:
he mentioned the kit he was gonna get? i wasnt aware
i only saw it was a kit

Civic-Duty

duckin' and divin'...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not really much to speak of, just an AEM CAI and Magnaflow cat-back so far...was looking into a DC header and a Tsudo downpipe...still under warranty you know...

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the kit looks pretty hott bro, i cant wait to peep it on your ride!

f4113n

Fu
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good- love white on black, love the rims
bad, kit is big, not into the lights

Civic-Duty

duckin' and divin'...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the kit should be going on week after next while im tdy in north carolina...then plans are put on hold for a while, while i get married and stuff....been dating the girl for almost 7 years, figured if she hasn't left my by now, it's time...then a K-swap prolly late next year

I'd like to swap out all the interior pieces with black ones (the tan<me) but it's kinda hard to find wrecked ones in my area...and there's no way im buying the stuff new...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought you were talking about a crown vic...
haha wtf.
looks good tho mang

AqueousFila

Keeping it Tru'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the front end of that kit but the rear and sides look horrible! Good luck on it though, looks good so far

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like what youve done but for some reason I just hate the new headlights on the 04's, good job though

OVNi_CIVIC

Revise
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hope that within the month or so that this thread was started you have changed your mind on the body kit and those tailights...but your smart in one way...you do have a civic and not a neon...lol

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice bro'. just curious how much research have you done on the K20 swap? maybe you should just give it some boost and call it a day.

Civic-Duty

duckin' and divin'...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not much actually...kinda putting things on hold as far as engine work goes, i just got accepted for a new "job" in North Carolina so I'll be moving up there around September or so...maybe buy a house with a nice roomy garage.....

Civic-Duty

duckin' and divin'...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
to FerioSpeed...

don't worry about that, i found some projectors on ebay...black housing, clear bulbs..single halo around the low beam...they make the front look kinda mean now...=)

i'll post pics after the wedding next weekend when the kit should be done...*crossing fingers*...after that....temporary break in the action while i get ready to move