PICS PICS PICS EP3 *team TRUST* 56K-count the bumps on the ceiling!

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just a few pics of my teammates EP3. Im tryin' to practice using my new camera. It was pretty windy during the shoot, but the pics came out alright. SHE has only had her EP3 for 6 months, here's a mod list:

cold air intake
Apex'i N1 catback exhaust
Tanabe DF210 springs
K20A valve cover
Mugen resevoir cover
VIS carbon fiber Type R lip
VIS carbon fiber Mugen wing
APR carbon fiber GT mirrors

enjoy...

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The pictures look awsome man, just not feeling the cars to much.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not bad pics... not a huge fan of the newer civics.. but it looks pretty good.. i used to have those mirrors..

a tripod would help you with those low light shots... over all not bad..

btw.. wrong forum times a million...

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
not bad pics... not a huge fan of the newer civics.. but it looks pretty good.. i used to have those mirrors..

a tripod would help you with those low light shots... over all not bad..

btw.. wrong forum times a million...
How is the 7th gen forum the wrong forum for pics of a 7th gen? o.o

Nice pics child.. and tell your teammate that she's got a hot EP3.

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the compliments and honest opinions. I know my car isn't in the best shape right now, but i was tryin' to get a feel for the new camera. I do have a tripod but like I said, it was really windy and still caused a lil blur here and there.

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would've put it under member's rides....but its not my ride.....so i put it with its respective generation

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
child_racer said:
I would've put it under member's rides....but its not my ride.....so i put it with its respective generation

well i guess.. i still htink that there are too many forums.. i guess this is confusing...but whatever.. still decent pics none the less..

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there are apporximatelly about........12403...bumps on my ceiling..j/k but yeah nice pics and car aint bad. Got basically a new car and 6 months later have parts like that on it. pretty nice

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
child_racer said:
thanks for the compliments and honest opinions. I know my car isn't in the best shape right now, but i was tryin' to get a feel for the new camera. I do have a tripod but like I said, it was really windy and still caused a lil blur here and there.
Thats your car? What happened to your body kit and all that?

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
child_racer said:
:thumbs up Absolutly awsome pics,great lighting and composition! Worthy of any mag photographer!

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thankx again for the compliments everyone.
FhCRubarb - I started doing what i called a jspec conversion on my ride, and I was actually going to use a C-west or Backyard special front bumper, but i needed something for the time being. Thats why its all sanded down and everything, its gonna get a new paint job and everything.

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
child_racer said:
thankx again for the compliments everyone.
FhCRubarb - I started doing what i called a jspec conversion on my ride, and I was actually going to use a C-west or Backyard special front bumper, but i needed something for the time being. Thats why its all sanded down and everything, its gonna get a new paint job and everything.
word? what color u thinking of getting

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you could prolly kick my ass....lol

lovin the color on the ep3 too....good pictures even w/out a tripod and s**t. good luck with u car and stuff, i was like, there aint no kit on there...but its cool

Ace$nyper

great pix and nice cars but the rims on the SI not feeling AT ALL.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ace$nyper said:
great pix and nice cars but the rims on the SI not feeling AT ALL.
those are stock rims. see the lil H? maybe she just doesnt have time or $ for new ones right now, i dont think they look bad IMO

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
We (the team) are helping her towards being turbo-charged next so rims are gonna have to wait. She's the type that won't use any bullshit parts or replicas and she wants some Volk TE37's or GT-N's in 17". (<-- couple grand for rims or a lil more than a couple grand for boost........we'll let you decide)

civicsi94 - Im not too sure on my color next....i was thinkin' of the championship white.....or I might try to do a NSX color.