PICS PICS PICS EP3 *team TRUST* 56K-count the bumps on the ceiling!

loon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the lip. but the spoiler is friggin huge and those mirrors are frigging tiny. do you guys like pitch in to help get parts? cause 6months and 2000+dollars. all these parts are so f**king much for the ep3. but it looks good, never saw a lip so nice for the ep and is so small.

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
loon said:
i like the lip. but the spoiler is friggin huge and those mirrors are frigging tiny. do you guys like pitch in to help get parts? cause 6months and 2000+dollars. all these parts are so f**king much for the ep3. but it looks good, never saw a lip so nice for the ep and is so small.
yeah....we have a monthly due of 40 bucks thats goes towards member rides, tickets to shows, or even accidents like crushing our lips on curbs.

loon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
child_racer said:
yeah....we have a monthly due of 40 bucks thats goes towards member rides, tickets to shows, or even accidents like crushing our lips on curbs.
thats pretty sweet, but i wouldnt have the funds to join hahaha. and i forgot to mention that you are the cc vin diesel you should make a movie. a team trust productions, is proud to bring you this presentation of "hot chick with a hot ep"

SilverSivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was just at Keesler AFB around christmas and i didnt get to see your car or hers. Her hatch looks good and i even like the wheels it has. =)

loon

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where and how much did you guys get that lip for, i really like it i think i might have to get one.

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
loon - We got the lip from Showstoppers.com and we got some discounts from being platinum members on EPhatch.com but the last time i checked they were offering free shipping and i think the regular price was like 250 or something.

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
diggin the car man...just not too big of a fan on the 7gen in general..gotta lose them ugly stock rims and taillights...having fun i bet?

RSXcivicChick

Banned
child_racer said:
thanks for the compliments and honest opinions. I know my car isn't in the best shape right now, but i was tryin' to get a feel for the new camera. I do have a tripod but like I said, it was really windy and still caused a lil blur here and there.
Thats it im coming to houston to drive your car

k3rnel

Rockin' Stock
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice cars, was cool to see some pics of Biloxi, I was there going through Tech School in '97, I hope to make it back there someday.....