Pictures from my trip to Costa Rica

Ian01ex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey everyone! I just thought I'd share some of my pictures from Costa Rica. I had a blast and I would definately go again.
This was about an 8 or 9 foot croc we saw on a boat ride.

These were some of the waterfalls from the hot springs we got to swim in that came from the volcanoe we were by.

This is from the La Paz waterfall park. One of the most beautiful places I have ever been

One of the friendly local pigs that thought it was a dog. My girlfriend was petting it and it just fell asleep on its side.

This is another picture from the hot springs.

This was one of the valcanoes we saw

And this was the same one erupting that night!

I have many more but I'd see if people liked them first before I'd unload some on ya'll.

Ian01ex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks! Like I said I have a lot more.. like 200 more, hehe. I appreciate the compliment though. I tried to get nice pictures out of my camera but its kinda hard with a somewhat basic digital camera. My girlfriend is actually still there to learn spanish for spanish credits here so she'll have a bunch too when she gets back.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like paradise! wish i was there instead of here working.

TippinOver

reppin the 2StockCrew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn!!

waterfall was hot. i gotta get it on near there....

cool pics...cool croc...cool pig-dog

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wanna go on a vacation to somewhere like that one day :thumbs up

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
want to see more now!!! :angryfire

very good pics

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
reminds me of my home country yall...but i am here for a little while more while i try to master the great american art of muffdiving.....

wax that s**t...airdry that s**t.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
mo pics!
you did pretty good for field pics with a point and click, damn good actually :thumbs up

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
those pics remind me of Colombia bro....

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
although i highly doubt it..
i wonder if we saw the same volcanoes.. I stayed in "Jaco" Costa Rica for most of my time but my exchange family took me to alot of different parts .

did you see this while you were there?

Ian01ex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Actually we saw the one you showed in your last picture but when we went it was so foggy we couldnt see into it. The one that had the hot springs and erupted was the Arenal Volcanoe. Give me a few mins. and I'll load some more on here. Thanks for all the compliments guys!

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice! My gf just got back and she had pics of that volcano too!

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DirtyD said:
Nice! My gf just got back and she had pics of that volcano too!
lmao

they must bring all the "gringos" to that mountain

including me :rolf:

Ian01ex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice little poison dart friend

I thought this one was cool cuz the butterfly matched the flower

It's a little blurry, I got excited cuz it was eating that thing out of my hand.

Another waterfall picture from La Paz waterfalls

These dogs were awesome, they were sleeping and wouldnt move out of the way for anyone on the side walk.

I think you know why I took this one.

This guy was huge, I have a conure at home and wanted to pet him so bad but that beak kept me away.

Sunrise off our balcony. It's pretty but San Jose is pretty ghetto where we were. Cheap hotel though if your just gonna use it to sleep in.

This one is of a monkey, they were hard to get a good picture of but I think you can see him. (howler moneky)

This one was after a nice day of snorkeling and hanging out on an island. Me on the left of course and my girlfriend on the right. Her mom is awesome, she paid for my plane ticket to go over there. Needless to say I have been doing a lot of lawn mowing and stuff for her.

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
edit- i need to calm down

Last edited:

BlackHopeDC5

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

i took a picture with my friends from my school in front of some random drunk guy passed out

Needless to say its kinda cool that we have a lot of similar pictures..

Ian01ex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That is cool, You got a really good one of a howler monkey. I couldnt get that close. I dont know about you but me and my girl are going back in two years cuz I'll allready be done with school and she'll have just finished. We figured it'd be a nice reward. You'll have to let me know if you stumbled on any cool places I need to check out next time. I figure you know where I have allready been by the pictures.