pillar gaugues help!!

g7s

5+ Year Member
gaugues help pleaseee!!

hi everyone! im looking to wiring some gauges onto my pillar, any advice on where to wire the stuff?? i hav a air/fuel mixture, and a volt meter. and also does any one hav the pictures of the ground wires location? cuase ive searched the forum, theres a diy and pictures, but the pictures dont work. thx alot!! and appreciate it!=)

g7s

5+ Year Member
hi everyone, happy long wknd, woot woot! im looking to wiring some gauges onto my pillar, any advice on where to wire the stuff?? i hav a air/fuel mixture, and a volt meter. and also does any one hav the pictures of the ground wires location? cuase ive searched the forum, theres a diy and pictures, but the pictures dont work. thx alot!! and appreciate it!=)

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hi everyone! im looking to wiring some gauges onto my pillar, any advice on where to wire the stuff?? i hav a air/fuel mixture, and a volt meter. and also does any one hav the pictures of the ground wires location? cuase ive searched the forum, theres a diy and pictures, but the pictures dont work. thx alot!! and appreciate it!=)

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol.. somebody help the guy.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i'll only be able to give you help with the volts, as far as air/fuel mines not even hooked up yet.. if i have some time soon ill snap some pics of where i ran the grounds for ya :thumbup:

CenZ

5+ Year Member
you know your AF is just gunna bounce back and forth unless you have a wideband right?

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea the AF guage is no good unless you have a wideband. sell t for something more usefull. as for a central ground. anybolt under the dash.....theres a really nice one the holds the steering column in place... will do. put some eyelets on the wires and ground there. as for the pillar itself. i hate mine! i bought mine from glowshift on ebay and it doesnt fit at all. does anyone know if there is a difference in the angle of the pillar between the coupe and sedan? i think i got the sedan one cause the guages seem to point down. and it doesnt stay up there at all. i put a standard honda 12mm bolt in there and tapped a hole for it. it looks like s**t.

hope this helps.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea the AF guage is no good unless you have a wideband. sell t for something more usefull. as for a central ground. anybolt under the dash.....theres a really nice one the holds the steering column in place... will do. put some eyelets on the wires and ground there. as for the pillar itself. i hate mine! i bought mine from glowshift on ebay and it doesnt fit at all. does anyone know if there is a difference in the angle of the pillar between the coupe and sedan? i think i got the sedan one cause the guages seem to point down. and it doesnt stay up there at all. i put a standard honda 12mm bolt in there and tapped a hole for it. it looks like s**t.

hope this helps.
yours is the "ricer" version, for the guys who lean back, wait thats most of the stuff on ebay.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yo snake did you happen to find a pillar that actually matches the interior of your car? or is it black? i cant find a tan one for s**t

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a wideband O2 sensor meassures your cars air fuel ratio and gives you a readout with a number. you use that wideband to tune your car or to diagnose a problem...a serious problem. this guy just has the standard A/F guage. it gives a readout but no number. and uses a narrowband signal from your stock O2 sensor. you cant tune with it. its basically just a light show. a waste of money.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol i just seen the funniest thing.. some guys has a website with their car crew.. and they have bios on each person and their car.. haha this is what i found on one of them.

"""My Name is Gregg, everybody calls me G-reazie. I drive a 1995 civic coupe. Eg's All Day. It's Teal green. 15inch lightweight aftermarket wheels Painted Graphite. Single cam Vtec. Gsr Leather interior. Black Housing Headlights w/ Amber Corners

Future Plans: ALL motor Single cam V-tec Fully Built to put down 400 WHP"""""

hahahahaah

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sorry if your on this site, but its just too hilarious. sorry =)