pistol whips mom for 350

emerican

Registered VIP
Thats so funny shes all ivy league school and s**t but has drug items and a stolen 9mm in her purse proving money dont buy class or manners. Usally creates the oppostie people like this. If i had tried that on my mom she would have shot me no question my moms got guns of her own and a 9mm aint gonna scare her to much lol.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ this
And the mom is the reason why not pressing charges agaisnt her cause it will mess up her schooling she should have thought about that before she hit you in the head with a stolen gun so you would get her the car she wants.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I doubt shes still going to that ivy league school at this point, after this has been all over the news.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
17 and she has a officers gun that was stolen? Kids are so wreckless now a days, looks like they figured out that they can get away with a lot of s**t.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let's see...if I was mom, I'd turn around an press charges on her. There goes that school plan.

You have to realize this is a parent at fault. A child wouldn't behave in these manners of people would be parents FIRST, friends SECOND. 'Parenting' is to blame for all the f**ked up kids now.

I know if I was dumb enough to try that to either of my parents they'd whoop my ass worse than they ever had before, then turn me in, and then let me sit until I was released by the police. They'd then sell my car they co-signed for, and my bedroom would be on the street when I was released from jail.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this wouldnt have happend if mom was in the f**king kitchen making sandwiches

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would rather go to jail than see what my father would do to me if I ever pistol whipped my mother....

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my dad would fine me in jail. i would rather be locked in a hidden torture camp, it will hurt less

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
kids these days.....im 17 too lol but not that stupid imo lol
you gotta look at the world too though
nowadays parents could get sued for punishing their kids
the last time my dad hit me with a belt was when i was like 14
my littlest bros belting days ended when he was like 7 or 8
all of the world screwed up and getting worse....