Pixel Cars

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
can someone please do a 98 silver civic ex with a type-r front lip with with rs-limited rims gun metal rims and chrome or silver outlining. rear with a small ex spoiler with 98 tail lights

thank you very much if someone can do one for me

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
c'mon guys... this is stuff you can do yourself!

jdmwannabee

5+ Year Member
You'll tell him what to different, but you didn't even AA the work :what:
call me a noob but i have no idea what AA means. sorry, i know im not perfect at this stuff but i can atleast try to help out some. next time i guess ill just leave it to the pros like yourself! :D

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anti Aliasing- making shade to make it appear to have smooth edges and lines.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
call me a noob but i have no idea what AA means. sorry, i know im not perfect at this stuff but i can atleast try to help out some. next time i guess ill just leave it to the pros like yourself! :D
nah, don't leave it to the pros... become a pro yourself =)

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You can help, but before you pull someone under your wing, I think you should have more experience in this.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how do you make a pixel car?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There's two kinds of pixel cars.. Scaled and what they "KK". Scaled is just that, it's a scaled version, KK is squishy and smaller, looks weird but cool.

Next, go to a site that has bases, such as these:
http://www.pixelcarart.com/index.php?showforum=5
http://pixelcars.com/
http://database.mangacars.fr/index.php?sessionid=9rmu1hbdd0vnmmhrra7fp9c9b6

After you found a base you want, something you want to check: Is it AA'd? If it isn't, practice AA'ing, or find another one that is. AA'ing is the style that's "in" right now. If it's not AA'd, expect to get bashed on pixel car forums.

Now, find a parts bin. You can that at:
http://www.pixelcarart.com/index.php?showforum=7

Get ALOT of parts. Lots. Lots. LOTS. You can nevre have enough, if you can't find what your looking for, you don't have enough. When you start getting good, you can start creating your own pieces and parts, hell, try it anyways.

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no regrets, i was going to post this up in the off-topic thread, but it was closed. if you could throw some stock rims on that red 240 you posted, that would be cool. and if you have the older front bumper, that would be epic.

this is her:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You should've changed the rims if your going to just take a base and change the color.

You also need to work on your color changing technique, the way your doing it now isn't the best and sucks.

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just tinkered with my current sig. added a background to it.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I really want one for my new ride, Anf where's that site you showed me w/the manga cars prebuilt?

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Not the best but ya
looks good, just the rims are different.

You should've changed the rims if your going to just take a base and change the color.

You also need to work on your color changing technique, the way your doing it now isn't the best and sucks.

not gonna lie, your coloring is better. looks closer to my sun-faded paint, it just needs the older style front bumper like youngcivic has on his.

but your both good at what you do, i like them both.