plazmas build thread

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya little update, skunk2 pro series intake manifold got here today doin the install later, also got my p28 chipped, and it makes such a difference, i actually have a little bit of power now! :P also i overnighted an MSD ignition system! woot woot. also installed a set of 6.5" HELLA off-road foglights into the center of my bumper. which are brighter than the brights on my headlights.

jdmspivic

Go Ahead Shoot Me b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
post up some pics

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MSD system wont make a difference.

stock ignitions can handle 600hp

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
actually to tell u the truth i was having problems getting the spark across the coil, so with the external coil it really does help. and where does it say stock ignitions can handle 600hp?

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya but the whole problem i was having was that that little spring on the coil wasnt making good enough contact on the distr. cap so i just went with the external coil. where to buy injectors? i wanna go at least 350cc.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why do you need upgraded injectors?
are you running OBD1 injectors or OBD0?

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
obd1 well heres the thing i just put the skunk2 pro series intake manifold on and it is sucking in so much air that im not getting enough fuel in there to get a good mix, way to much air and not enough fuel, and its obd1 from a jdm d15b-vtec do u know what size the stock ones are? i was told 140cc and i was also told 240cc.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey i want to see updates and pic's of your build-up cause i see to much post but no pic's......hey homie nice to see your build-up is going good...

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks, here are a couple pics of the new fogs, i know they are huge! 6.5" of hella brightness!

pic of the crew up in seattle for HIN!

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
more pictures:
New fogs

a friends itr integra caught on fire after his radiator hit into his turbo oil line and we were running our cars so hot that his pipes were glowing red. noone had a fire extinguisher so someone threw gatoraide (sp?) on it. so we all invested in fire extinguishers. :P

Skunk2 Pro Series FTW!

my new toy the Apexi AFC Neo vtec and a/f controller, plus boost controller once i get boost.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i see the car is up and running.well honestly the new foggie imo they look bad.everything else looks good even your new gadget.but hey its your money and your car so i think that says it all.

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya thats what everyone says about the fogs but hey i didnt like them at first, but now i love them just because no one has them and my car wants to go off-road so bad! lol rally ftw! and i do a lot of backroad runs with the guys and i was having trouble seeing and these definetly helped, and for 80 bucks i mean my brothers truck will take them off of my hands once i go boost in december or so, so they are not on there for good.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thank good there not going to be there for ever...hey you want lighting just get you a set of hid and you should be good.if you need more lighting you could also get some foggies they sell at discount autoparts that looks like the jdm ones they made for 4 gens...green 91 has the web-site to where to buy them for $15 the pair..

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes i would love those ones. they would even fit in my mugen front end. im gonna end up building a rally fourth gen so ill just use them on that. 4wd civic wagon thats gonna have a b20 swap from the crv gonna be 4wd and im gonna start doin rally's! woot woot. im buyin the shell next week

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
have fun fabbing up a whole rear end and getting a custom drive shaft
be easier to use the 90-91 civic wagon RT4wd drivetrain on a DOHC ZC motor