Please be on the lookout

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
before you go, is there a general area where you saw my civic, because those races travel fomr spot to spot

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn bro i sorry to here that i hope you get her back in one piece

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Definately contact the police with this information.

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they said that theyre isnt really anything they can do with this kinda info mostly because the car is definitley not in the same place as it was when it was seen

rollinj86

Hit the vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya i saw em around van buren and jurupa over there by that gas station then i followed them a little untill mission and etiwanda thats when i wanted to see if it were you.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
crazy that he saw the car :shock:

I hope they are stupid enough to bring it out again...

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump for 05's ride and its safe return (or large check)

*theDirtiest

jdmcivicsilver

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll keep a look out here but i don't think they'll be out here but i let a few buddies of mine down that way know to keep a look out . they're highway patrol if that helps a tad

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that sucks ive been seeing so many of these threads im scared shitless..

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, wassup with all these cars getting stolen?? sorry for your lost bro... :cry:

JDMsta

CC's Assologist
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
awwwwww man!!!!! that sucks bro :cry:
Freakin theives!!!!! :evil:
Atleast you got full coverage, sooooooooooooooooo...........wanna buy my coupe? :lol: ah, you too far for me anyway

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i know how you feel man :(

i hope u get it back. they have some balls driving it around..

civic_tj

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn that sucks man!! That is making me want to get an alarm as soon as I can. I live out in the country so not to many ppl see my ride out here. Sorry about the loss, next time i guess you'll need a better alarm or get a dog. Hope ya'll find it!

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i feel bad for all u guys.. my boys car just got stolen last night 5th gen hatch stock hight all he had was GSR se Rims and the body wasnt that great.. he hada GSR setup and no one knew so were thinkin it was someone close with him becuz he had kills and all.. they even left his siren were his car was parked..

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EF_CaSe said:
damn i feel bad for all u guys.. my boys car just got stolen last night 5th gen hatch stock hight all he had was GSR se Rims and the body wasnt that great.. he hada GSR setup and no one knew so were thinkin it was someone close with him becuz he had kills and all.. they even left his siren were his car was parked..

thats fuk up it had to be a inside job

eg6_310

5+ Year Member
Well, here's some food for thought (my experience). My EG6 hatch was stolen early Monday morning. The cops found it 2 hours later 4 blocks away! They stole the wheels off of it (trust me, they weren't anything special; just some cheap mesh style wheels that came with the car when I bought it) and my trunk cover. Luckily, the owner of the business building, whose parking lot these assholes went into, saw the car jacked up and sitting there without any wheels and called the cops. The guy was nice enough to let me leave the car there for another day while I went out in search of new wheels. Well, the car's back at home. I'm gonna put a steering wheel QR on it, starter kill, fuel pump cut and an alarm on it. Is that overkill? Anyways, just glad to have it back home. i don't understand. I've parked the 240 and the Evo out on the street plenthy of times but no one's ever touched it. Why the EG?

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B16A2_CIVIC said:
thats fuk up it had to be a inside job

yea it hada be someone hes close with. i dont know him that well but hes a cool kid dont bother no one and he really dont drive stupid..

BTW he lives in union.. so if u come across a Gsr with a B16 head and somekinda Ebay intakemani or even SE GSR rims.. just let me know.. im tryna help everyone out..

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eg6_310 said:
Why the EG?

well 1st off who the hell really owns a Evo?? and another thing is the EG is a car more common then a 240.. just think of it like this if you were gunna steal somthing what would it be something worth more of something u can get gone fast and make money?? i dunna i just see it like that becuz everyone owns / owned a honda atleast once.. anyways i was just reading when i logged onto my email that the top 10 cars that are stolen are mostly honda and acura..

eg6_310

5+ Year Member
EF_CaSe said:
well 1st off who the hell really owns a Evo?? and another thing is the EG is a car more common then a 240.. just think of it like this if you were gunna steal somthing what would it be something worth more of something u can get gone fast and make money?? i dunna i just see it like that becuz everyone owns / owned a honda atleast once.. anyways i was just reading when i logged onto my email that the top 10 cars that are stolen are mostly honda and acura..
Umm... I have an VIII GSR... so I guess I do the hell own an Evo. But anyways, I can see these idiots going after my steering wheel or my radiator or my suspension... but we're talkin some crappy ass no name 14" rims. Perplexing....