Please can everyone read, re a death

Abz

This is jus the beginning
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hello everyone hope your all well.

I really need some help, my mate Maria was waiting for her fiance to be, to fly over from the states to the UK. They was supposed to be engaged today. His sister called saying he had died in a car accident, which is devestating, this is the 2nd close death she has had in the recent year. My big worry is for Maria, who has in the past tried to kill herself. My other worry is that I can't help the fact that something about this accident is not right. I can't get in touch with the family...the only information I know is:

He lives:
565 Lies Road, Carol Stream , IL 60188, Chicago

His name is: Faris Hamza Latif
His sisters: Shanna Latif
His mums: Gina Latif

An I believe he was on the way to Chicago Ohare Intl Airport.

If there is anyway someone can find out some news like for example hospitals on the way, any road accidents or deaths today within that area it would really mean a lot to me.

Hope you guys can help, I really appriciate it.

Thanks
Abz

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This will get interesting...

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's about 40 minutes from me but I don't know what you are asking for really?

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he's asking if anyone in the chitown area has heard any news of major accidents on the highway towards ohare

or maybe anybody in the hospital know of any info about crash victims being emitted.

personally, i'd look up hospitals in that area, call them or police departments

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So this dude is an Arab?

I'll tell you what tho, it was very bad out yesterday. A snow storm hit us yesterday about noon and it came down like you wouldn't believe. It hit Chicago like 2hrs before it hit us in MI but Arabs are shady f**kers so who knows.

Abz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys, I've just driven back to London now hence my late reply...I am was away with mates. His Pakistani yeh and some guys are shady but this would be taking it quite far. They was supposed to be getting engaged Sunday. I've got someone who tried calling a few hospitals but its negative.

Abz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sohclubkid - thanks for the link, no as far as I am aware he is from the states...his father is Pakistani and his mother italian, but born and bred in the states. Sorry the information I have is quite vague...just that Maria is in a state and I don't really wanna confront her saying I didn't believe this guy is dead etc.

If you guys find out anymore information or hear in the news of a fatal accident along that route, please let me know. Apprantly the accident was caused by a drunk driver. Hope you guys don't think I am being an a*****e but just that I wanna make sure for her sake.

Thanks
Abz

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sohclubkid - thanks for the link, no as far as I am aware he is from the states...his father is Pakistani and his mother italian, but born and bred in the states. Sorry the information I have is quite vague...just that Maria is in a state and I don't really wanna confront her saying I didn't believe this guy is dead etc.

If you guys find out anymore information or hear in the news of a fatal accident along that route, please let me know. Apprantly the accident was caused by a drunk driver. Hope you guys don't think I am being an a*****e but just that I wanna make sure for her sake.

Thanks
Abz
no problem man... and i understand why you want to know the truth in this situation. o know

Abz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no problem man... and i understand why you want to know the truth in this situation. o know
Thanks...any chance you know of a website which holds all the names of the people registered in the US? For example in the UK I have access to a site which I can find someone's address and birth date with just a search of their surname. Anything similar you guys have in the states.