please help! b series engine problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MugenRR

Banned
My car isnt running, u want to send some money to me and help me pay this? i would appriciate it, i dont steal like most people on here. Dude i dont care really if u dont believe me or anyone else.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
damn 224 hp with a turbo,correct me if im wrong.damnn i wouldnt mind helping who ever car is that cuz something is wrong for sure no doubt about it.
my car makes like 230whp
Listen calling you an idiot would be too simple. You don't know anything about your car. Your s**t doesn't make 230 whp on a stock anything. Rev the s**t out of it. I HOPE it blows a damn piston through the cylinder head and out of the hood so you can remember this post when I said I told you so.

mal2000si

5+ Year Member
Man, I have counted over 6 posts where you are talking about stealing.... What is up with you? You act like everyone is out to get you or steal each others car.... You say you can rev your car to 9.5k stock? No one cares because you CAN'T. I'll believe it when I see a video of you doing it....

MugenRR

Banned
well its really easy to get ur s**t to 9500 maybe if yall wouldnt hate n talk s**t i would teach u,s**t im 18 n i know how to.
Close this thread problem is solved!

mal2000si

5+ Year Member
You are too funny.

And reading your post on other peoples stuff I don't think there is much you can teach me.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh man, this was a funny thread to read. I want some of those magical oem cams

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
damn 224 hp with a turbo,correct me if im wrong.damnn i wouldnt mind helping who ever car is that cuz something is wrong for sure no doubt about it.
my car makes like 230whp
Youre a toolbag dude, clearly you dont know anything about your car, its obvious by you making this damn thread. Every one of your posts has useless info and you wont back anything up. If you had this magical 230whp n/a car you dont have one build thread and havent put up one spec on anything. You haven't mentioned your setup at all because you know nothing about it. Hope your dad smacks you up some for racing around in the car he built.

MugenRR

Banned
:Raza::Raza::Raza:
Youre a toolbag dude, clearly you dont know anything about your car, its obvious by you making this damn thread. Every one of your posts has useless info and you wont back anything up. If you had this magical 230whp n/a car you dont have one build thread and havent put up one spec on anything. You haven't mentioned your setup at all because you know nothing about it. Hope your dad smacks you up some for racing around in the car he built.
hey man i dont depend on this site,i liked cars since i was little boy, my brother took me to the tracks where they have badass mustangs, saleens etc. i always watch him fix his car until he tell me to leave. I started working on cars when i was like 12,so yeah im 19 now n dont need none of yall help cuz most of yall dont know what yall talking bout and thats okay becuz these forums are here to for ppl to learn.

yall just hattin cuz that turbo engine pic is real and yall dont got turbo;s n its not magical for someone to have a +220whp n/a motor, its only old ppl that know how to fix em like that,for ex like 30 year olds, n yall just a bunch of kids on here. yall thnk just becuz u can install fogs n a intake yall think yall big time mechanics. :Raza::Raza::Raza:[ peace

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

hey man i dont depend on this site,i liked cars since i was little boy, my brother took me to the tracks where they have badass mustangs, saleens etc. i always watch him fix his car until he tell me to leave. I started working on cars when i was like 12,so yeah im 19 now n dont need none of yall help cuz most of yall dont know what yall talking bout and thats okay becuz these forums are here to for ppl to learn.

yall just hattin cuz that turbo engine pic is real and yall dont got turbo;s n its not magical for someone to have a +220whp n/a motor, its only old ppl that know how to fix em like that,for ex like 30 year olds, n yall just a bunch of kids on here. yall thnk just becuz u can install fogs n a intake yall think yall big time mechanics. :Raza::Raza::Raza:[ peace
Post up a pic of your engine bay, do it you won't.

What do you have for parts in there? lets see this beast....

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"my car i was hittin 3rd all the way true 9500rpm"

"I got it done about 1 1/2 year ago, never been tuned,stock engine"

"me and my dad worked on it"

"my car makes like 230whp"
you claim the car wasn't tuned and its stock. Rev limiter eliminates the 9500rpm rev you claim. Then you say you and your dad worked on it. Thought it was stock and untuned. There isnt a stock camshaft that can produce enough airflow to reach 230whp even tuned....which you claim you're not. :roll:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
badass mustangs
Redundant phrase is redundant.
s*** im 18 n i know how to.
so yeah im 19
Well that's funny, because you registered with February 23rd, 1985 as your birthday. So not only did you not have a birthday in between these two posts, but you are also neither 18 or 19.
hey man i dont depend on this site
Well it's a damn good thing you don't depend on this site, because you're going to be kicked off it pretty damn soon if you don't calm it down. This site doesn't support trolls or s***-talkers in and of themselves, and you're doing both. This is a solid warning. The site WILL go on without you being registered.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh no he did-nt!

GACivic

NoOb
Registered VIP
Only 30 year olds can make 230 n/a.... Really? Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well it's a damn good thing you don't depend on this site, because you're going to be kicked off it pretty damn soon if you don't calm it down. This site doesn't support trolls or s***-talkers in and of themselves, and you're doing both. This is a solid warning. The site WILL go on without you being registered.
:roll::lol:

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I've liked cars ever since I was a little kid too, and have been working on cars ever since my dad would let me help him... but I don't go around talking sh*t like I'm all that and know everything there is to know about cars, and I'm the same age as your claiming to be... And you say that there is a buch of kids on here like you're soooo much older than everyone. I'm with ExpL0d3r, lets see a pic of this wonder car pusing 230hp na and untuned... I'm not a car expert by any means I'm just another weekend grease monkey (or whatever you wanna call yourself lol) I enjoy working on my car and knowing that I'm the reason its running well. Actions speak louder than words... lets see your car in action or at least some pictures of this "beast" :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.