10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
awesome. 4Drs unite. wht 4 door did u have before?

@OP: Nice pick up bro!! 5 speed+tan 4 door FTW! What are your plans for this one?? Ive NEVER seen one that color fixed up, so make us proud!

Also, can you post better pics and details of your shifter lock?? Its kinda blurry so I cant see how it works. I dont like how its yellow, it attracts too much attention.
Look into a clutch lock too.

jaypee0930

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmmm. .my Plans?

I got the alarm system for it first of..

Then DROP it

I just wana keep it simple tho...You'll see, I'll keep you guys posted

Also, can you post better pics and details of your shifter lock?? Its kinda blurry so I cant see how it works. I dont like how its yellow, it attracts too much attention.
Look into a clutch lock too.
ok here how it works...My brother got this for me from UK. I think it's called shifter+handbrake lock

Then you wrap it around the knob so it'll clamp it to prevent the knob from twisting...

Then put your car on first gear, push the bar up to the handbrake and to the gear so it will extend until u cant go anymore then lock it.

I will not suggest this if you have a remote start, unless you have that extra device that ur car wont start while its on first gear.

In addition, i got this clutch lock from my buddy...

Is my car safe now? Car alarm+shifter/handbrake lock+clutch lock?

frangipani

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice sedan. sucks they don't have sedans w/sunroof here in canada.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
should get 2 more of those clutch locks for the gas and brake, then a steering wheel lock. you can never be too careful

5t3v3-0

5+ Year Member
Hmmm. .my Plans?

I got the alarm system for it first of..

Then DROP it

I just wana keep it simple tho...You'll see, I'll keep you guys posted

ok here how it works...My brother got this for me from UK. I think it's called shifter+handbrake lock

Then you wrap it around the knob so it'll clamp it to prevent the knob from twisting...

Then put your car on first gear, push the bar up to the handbrake and to the gear so it will extend until u cant go anymore then lock it.

I will not suggest this if you have a remote start, unless you have that extra device that ur car wont start while its on first gear.

In addition, i got this clutch lock from my buddy...

Is my car safe now? Car alarm+shifter/handbrake lock+clutch lock?

i got the same hand brake lock on my civic they are real good you can never have enough security i say:cool:

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
um...they can just tow it away...
GTFO N00B

That hand brake lock is pretty nifty dude, I like it. Funny how you got it from the UK though, because most of the time when I see it, its on European cars.
If you can get another one let me know, im interested in it.

jaypee0930

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GTFO N00B

That hand brake lock is pretty nifty dude, I like it. Funny how you got it from the UK though, because most of the time when I see it, its on European cars.
If you can get another one let me know, im interested in it.

Yea dude, my brother moved her in US, he brought that thing for me. hehehe

jaypee0930

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my previous EJ6 (R.I.P.) I miss this car

Then i got another sedan.

here how she looks now....

what you guys think?

jb0ne

Banned
i can defeat that ebrake/shifter club. pretty easily too.

saw through ebrake. spin club pointing towards pass. side (so you can shift obv. might involve a few leg muscles) and i know your saying its all clamped in and what not.. but fact is the outside of your shift knob is soft. it will give.

yup. shitty mind i have

better design IMO would be a Cup like thing to go over the shifter with a locking hinge. kinna like a trailer hitch. combined with the current rear half of the design. cause it looked like in that pic your shift knob was pretty chewed up.

car looks dope btw. loving the color and drop

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well of course it's not impossible to steal however I think it's a deterrent which should help, looks like it's chewing up the shift knob a little bit.