Please welcome my EJ8

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car looks nice. I like the stance. It also looks pretty clean.

About the lock, what if there is an aftermarket shift nob? Will it not work then?

jb0ne

Banned
judging from the pictures yea it will work. as long as its a bulb style thats wider on the top than the shaft. (yea i said it.)

The part that goes around the shift knob appeared to have a foam/rubber molding around the inside but im pretty sure that will still scratch the f**k out of your knob (based on what it did to his stock one)

as for topic starter; what color is your car? that is like. perfect. pewter gray or some s**t?

jaypee0930

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
love the new car!!
does anyone know where you can buy one of
those shifter/hand break locks from??
Thanks, my brother got it for me from UK. I haven't seen one here.

Car looks nice. I like the stance. It also looks pretty clean.

About the lock, what if there is an aftermarket shift nob? Will it not work then?
Thanks bro. Im not really sure about that. But i guess if you leave it on first gear it should work then its not applicable if you have a remote start on your car.

judging from the pictures yea it will work. as long as its a bulb style thats wider on the top than the shaft. (yea i said it.)

The part that goes around the shift knob appeared to have a foam/rubber molding around the inside but im pretty sure that will still scratch the f**k out of your knob (based on what it did to his stock one)

as for topic starter; what color is your car? that is like. perfect. pewter gray or some s**t?
Thanks, umm my registration says its silver. then on a description its a Desert gray, desert sand or something