Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Name:Franklin
call/text-908-884-4528
aim-eastwickturtle
email/paypal-franklinperezfp@hotmail.com
Price:$130 shipped includes paypal
Description:
I now have plug and play harnesses for power folding mirrors. literally just PLUG and PLAY.

im selling em for $125 shipped. it includes both the power fold button and relay and of course the harness. send me back your old power fold button and relay with pig tails and ill refund you $25.

So what do you get?
1 power folding Button
1 Relay
2 wiring harnesses to run through your doors
1 main harness that plugs right into everything.

No splicing, cutting, or anything. Just run the wiring(more than enough is given) and watch it work.
As seen in the pic below

I always have 1 EG one ready to go. All other ones are made to order. This can be done for EF's, EG's, DC's, EK's, etc.

Typical turn around is about 1-2 days if i have what you need in stock. If not 7-10 days.

If you already have the relay and button and want to ship them to me and get a harness made it can be done for $90 which includes shipping back and paypal.

sleepers91hb

www.CLUTCHRIDES.COM
5+ Year Member
I know you mentioned this is for a EF... I have a 1991 civic hb DX with manual mirrors can it be converted to power with this kit or does it already have to be power???

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it would already need to power mirrors. if u have power folding mirrors already and not power options this kit will make them power fold but the glass wont be powered.

Status
Not open for further replies.