PLZ HELP! What Injector size do I need?!?

s2sCivicSPNFED

Hi all, I've looked around and haven't found anything specific. If I've missed a thread already stating this I'm sorry and please point me the right way!! Thank you in advanced for ANY help!!! Truly appreciated!! Ok, now to business.

I have a 1995 Honda Civic with a B18b1 motor in it. The internals are stock beside the port n polished head.
It's running a basic. The kit I have coming is a T3 with ram horn manifold. FMIC, basic intake, will be running a Walbro 225 fuel pump and a fuel pressure regulator. I only plan on running around 8psi of boost or less. Will have a tune done but the only thing I haven't solved is what size injectors I'll need to run safely. The car is mainly a daily driver, weekend track toy so I'm not looking to go too crazy with it. Any help would be great. If I left out any info that is needed to get an accurate answer please let me know. Thanks again for any help!!

mitchwbr

450 cc or around that area should be good for what your tryin to do. a lot of people run dsm injectors because their cheap and effective you can usually find them for under a hundred bucks. a good idea is to talk to your tuner and see what he thinks you should run though.

s2sCivicSPNFED

Yeah, I've heard about people running DSM, but haven't heard anything with first hand results so I wasn't to sure on them.. thanks!!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
450cc dsm or upgrade to injector dynamics. But dsm is used for cheaper builds with quality results