Police Crush 4 honda cars!!!

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Name of Youtube Video: Ontario PD crushes 4 street racer cars.

*NOTE, Ontario California not Ontario Canada

In August 2009, 4 hondas get crushed: 2 *EG's, 1 acura, and 1 civic, guts are taking out of the car, then crushed into a small box with rims and all. This was done locally at Pick-A-Part Auto Dismantling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmpI1WEtMUY

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like 2 EGs, not crx... Poor hondas, but thats what happens for street racing...:P

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
They were street racing, and thats the consequence.

Moral of the story; take it to the track.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I agree take it to the track, sad to see nice cars crushed... Wish they would donate them or sell them off for charity though... But it is sad to see your car crushed!

We need more tracks! I think a fri/sat night track would be sick! Just for the late night races 30 bucks to enter and run what you brung

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Good riddance, lets get more of these f**kers off the street.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I agree take it to the track, sad to see nice cars crushed... Wish they would donate them or sell them off for charity though... But it is sad to see your car crushed!

We need more tracks! I think a fri/sat night track would be sick! Just for the late night races 30 bucks to enter and run what you brung
Donation is a good idea, but they wanted to teach the racers a lesson. And yes they got scared, the amount of racing on streets decreased, now they go to Fontana Speed Way for legal racing.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Which I agree that it helped! However, I don't think the reason for crushing was street racing fully... it says in the title that the parts on the cars were stolen.... So I think that had a lot to do with it as well! Which in that case CRUSH THE HECK OUT OF THEM! I hate people that steal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I say they should have crushed the A-Holes that stole right there with the cars.. We don't need them around anyways

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Which I agree that it helped! However, I don't think the reason for crushing was street racing fully... it says in the title that the parts on the cars were stolen.... So I think that had a lot to do with it as well! Which in that case CRUSH THE HECK OUT OF THEM! I hate people that steal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I say they should have crushed the A-Holes that stole right there with the cars.. We don't need them around anyways
The police says the parts were stolen but I highly doubt that. That was there excuse to crush the cars, notice there were no charges filed against the ricers. nothing on the paper.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The only good street racer is one that dies in a street race.

CDubs

Registered VIP
feel bad for the cars but they had it coming....but blowing up that last EG was pretty sweet cant lie