Pondering idea's...

Puff0028

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I've got two civics and a prelude which are more less right now rusting away. I've been reading and reading into converting a civic to rwd but I don't know which setup to use.

It's either going to be the front of the prelude getting chopped off to setup in the rear of a civic or I'll do it just with the two civics I have. But it comes down to shift linkage and engine options really. From what I've seen an read putting an h series in the back seems easier as far as linkage goes.

It's just something I'm thinking about doing other than sending them for junk. And since I have complete cars to strip down I should have everything but the stuff I'll need fab.

I know k's are cable shift to and probably mount in the prelude easier than a civic bay so if I ever have this completed I'll probably source a k-series later on.

Just looking for opinions on using the civic front or the prelude front I have. Not looking for Flamers haha

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
With time and money, anything is possible. If you have both, my suggestion would be to focus it on something else. Good luck.

Puff0028

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh I'd like to but realistically I can't or won't be able to get anything I want for many, many, many years to come so this is my next best option since I own 3/4 of the required items.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk