Poor VW

EJ's Rule!

Got V-TEC??
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn poor VW.. I would be crying instead of filming it.. even if I was the owner's friend.. I'd cry with him/her

rUdGrICk

92'cIvIc vX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i wish i had a camera when that happen to my friends 1987 DOHC teggy..we where rolling like 60 and he kinda step on it ,then smoke started coming out of the vents.then fire started coming out of the exhaust.we stop and it was on fire in the same spot a the VW..out of no where a guy comes w/extinguisher.anhd put it out before that happened!damn that VW got it!

Powershift

GOT TRICKS?? 5iO.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
carry an empty fire extinguisher?
that's not rice, that's f**king retarded
............lol

racecarl

world war wilson
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those mk4 gti's have some wierd cloth s**t on the firewall and they also have the reverse mounted turbo manifold... meaning the turbo is mounted right there. i'm assuming that guy got a t4 or something which means it was super close (trust me, i've put a ko4 in a gti before and it's CLOSE) and it probably just got to hot and burst into flames. there's german engineering for ya ;) i guess now i know why they call it a firewall. :lol:

96_vtec_lude

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EJ's Rule! said:
damn poor VW.. I would be crying instead of filming it.. even if I was the owner's friend.. I'd cry with him/her
i would have been balling, then a huge breakdown, then crying some more............all that time a money the guy put into the car and it was all gone so fast.........really sry for that guy........

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im surprised they were just filming and not trying to do anything

BLK-EJ

FORMALY KNOWN AS BLAZN92
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know i should say that its sad but there are alot of things one can do in a situtaion like that to put the flames out plus i dont really care for VWs anyway.......................1 vw down.........many more to go

racing_kid

take that sucka!!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sad sad s**t. it was sadder than the green mile...... lol. it was sad though

ner0x

SOHC MY DOHC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what the f**k. i would of peed on it or something, i'd CRY