Portland Auto Show.

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This is only some of the pics. Got about 160 more being uploaded. Most taken with my girls point and shoot. But a few taken with her friends canon(Me=envy)

New GTR

New STi

2 SUPER HOT MODELS! got one to sign my friends chest, her name is Samie. GOD SHE WAS HOT!

STi, built....the right way

I will have more tonight.....god i hate SLOW 56k at mt girl friends house...GAH!

Subaru...oregon love!

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
These are terrible. Sorry.

Try getting some wider shots, adjusting your camera's setting so they don't look so noisy, make them not so blurry and out of focus.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did you go there just to look at ricer s**t? Fail.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
my 2.0 MP phone would take better pictures then those.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My eyes hurt from looking at the pictures. I didn't see one whole car, only hood/trunks/exhausts etc.

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
These are terrible. Sorry.

Try getting some wider shots, adjusting your camera's setting so they don't look so noisy, make them not so blurry and out of focus.
Im no t used to adjusting the settings on cameras
Did you go there just to look at ricer s**t? Fail.
hey hey f**k you. that is all
my 2.0 MP phone would take better pictures then those.
and i care why?
My eyes hurt from looking at the pictures. I didn't see one whole car, only hood/trunks/exhausts etc.
I have about 160 more pictures. Camera is at my g/f's house STILL uploading to photobucket as i type this.

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
some more shots. And no, thanks very much little f**ker who called them rice, i didnt go to see rice, i went to go and learn more about the fords ill be working on. After i got done with a 3 hours session, me and a friend got to look at the show. And the few cars that you may be calling rice, well f**k you the shops that built most of them are here in portland. So i do take offense to that.

Audi A6. Only shot i got as the owner put the car in a corner.

Couple of under cover cops cars. Charger and Mustang

New TC

They made the hood on this TC by painting bubble wrap, laying it on the car, then slowly peeling it off, so the orange on the hood looks pretty neat.

TRD super charger

Genesis Coupe non turbo

Nissan 370Z

New GTR, Factory Spec.

NISMO 350Z

Cant remember the name, but they make LOTS of parts for FJ's and other 4X4 Imports

Thats all for now. Waiting for another batch to finish uploading. Ill post more when i get them

lilwhitecoupe

Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not bad, wish i would have knew this was going on i may have gone... was that built sti the camo one from the beaverton meet last year with NOS?

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Seems like you get in a hurry with your camera. Don't move the camera while you press the button.

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not bad, wish i would have knew this was going on i may have gone... was that built sti the camo one from the beaverton meet last year with NOS?
Yeah thats the same one. The owner wasn't in sight, but this year he upped the boost and added a water methinol injection kit.
Seems like you get in a hurry with your camera. Don't move the camera while you press the button.
Yeah I was more in a hurry as When I got done with my Tech. Meeting there I had about an hour to take pics and walk around. Next year we are getting passes to go the day before when the press are there, I should have a Nikon and a tripod by then. And photoshop too hehe

abs0Lut

Rockin' in the free world
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah the pics are bad but thats what happens when your in a hurry, nothing turns out the way you want it to when your rushed. Its one of the first things I had ever learned. Sick cars though, I still have never seen a new GTR or R8 in real life.

Edit: Destroyers first comment is absolutely ridiculous.