Possibly a realy good deal?

bmxican

5+ Year Member
Ok so i was surfing my local craigslist up in NY, and i came across a pair of rims for my civic. He didnt have a name or any specefic details. I called the guy and went and looked at the rims. I offered him 125 (originally asking 150) and he took it. He reason for not wanting them was he bought a new 08 chevy somethin but the rims didint fit. The rims are in really good shape. I took em home and looked at em.

I first noticed that they are Speedlines. 4x100s 15" They have a stamp saying they were made in Italy, i went on speedlines website and they have a very nice reputation for there rims and they make alot of high class erotic cars rims.

Last edited:

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Erotic cars...lol

They look great for $125, craigslist rules

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
those are sick wheels for 125...i would rock them. nice find dude

bmxican

5+ Year Member
The rim i took the pic of is the only one with curb rash. All are in really good condition. And i had to add the erotic part haha i saw it on their website.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mmm eroctic

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Try to find some OEM wheels.

bmxican

5+ Year Member
There not fakes. They have a post stamp saying they were made in italy. I bought them off like a 65 year old man. Who looks like he got em off ebay or something. They had ebayh with a number on the inside. When it gets warm out ill be gettin some new tires and rockin em.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why would they be fake? They are just no name wheels. Honestly I would have offered around $50, for the price you payed I would have gotten them with tires. You will prob have to fork out a few hundred dollars on tires with some weird dimensions that will be permanent for those wheels.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
junkyard finds FTW

bmxican

5+ Year Member
Speedline makes rims for Ferrari and lambos. And for rally racing cars check out the site. there not no names. And there 15 by 6 pretty common dimensions. On discounttiredirect.com i can get falkens shipped for around 200. and i have a tire machine at my dads work.