15+ Year Member
Did you?

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
troll^ i know this because black people hate the cold and your info says your from the netherlands... therefor i deduce that you sir are a troll.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm hoping Netherlands, I don't wanna see that thing over here anyways...ewww...

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so then accused troll, why did you dig up an off topic thread about your gf for your first post? if you dug up a tech thread i dont think it would have been a big deal, but why this thread man? ps your girl is afro-netherlander, and lives where its cold.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know im from Nertherlands

Last edited:

J-H

so then accused troll, why did you dig up an off topic thread about your gf for your first post? if you dug up a tech thread i dont think it would have been a big deal, but why this thread man? ps your girl is afro-netherlander, and lives where its cold.
It was a coincidence, but ok. And my gf lives here but born on an Island in South-America, and yes this is a cold country, not mines too.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it would be cool if you posted in the message to"issackie" from an admirer thread in off topic i feel everyone would get a kick out of it. ive decided. ps for a dutch speaking native of the netherlands you sure speak great engrish. thumbs up to your education system for that :D

J-H

it would be cool if you posted in the message to"issackie" from an admirer thread in off topic i feel everyone would get a kick out of it. ive decided. ps for a dutch speaking native of the netherlands you sure speak great engrish. thumbs up to your education system for that :D
I dont understand what you mean, but for my english thx hehe

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
He's really just a troll pretending to be from the netherlands. Don't support it!!!!!!!!

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
troll^ i know this because black people hate the cold and your info says your from the netherlands... therefor i deduce that you sir are a troll.
Most of my family lives in the Netherlands and I'm black. In fact my COUSIN, NOT GIRLFRIEND is a foreign exchange student from the netherelands

Most black people in the netherlands came up from a country called Suriname where the dutch kept there slaves